Chapter 8

The idea of being carried by the man you’ve spent so long searching for is tempting, but…what if he tries to hurt you? What if you wake up tomorrow and find yourself locked inside some cage again? You hesitate, you really want to let him carry you, but you don’t dare to give him any more reason to be afraid of you. You shake your head slowly, hoping that it won’t cause him to panic. Your voice shakes as you speak, “No.”
Alexander sighs. Although, he understands. He knew you wouldn’t agree to carry him, but he had hoped that you would. Even though he has no desire to take advantage of you in anyway, he still wants you to be safe.  But there is nothing he can do about it. If you don’t want to be carried then you must know your own strength well enough to fight against it, otherwise the chances of surviving will decrease drastically. “Alright,” he mumbles as he begins to walk again, turning slightly to face you with a sad smile. “If you’re sure,” he adds quietly, his tone full of worry and concern. You nod silently in response as you follow him through the darkness of the forest, occasionally catching sight of your destination in the distance as you both make your way towards it.Eventually, it’s visible through the trees in the distance, and you can see him staring at it with an expression of longing.
“It’s beautiful,isn’t it?” he comments lightly as he steps closer to the wall. You nod again, and you’re mesmerised by the view ahead. It’s absolutely gorgeous, you can’t tell whether you should laugh or cry at the sheer beauty of nature and its endless beauty.

(A/N: This is pretty short... I've been busy with church so I hope y'all understand<333 I'll try to update as much as I can♡)