25-2 in the cage, Undefeated in bed

5 days after Jay joins Mojo Dojo, August 12th, 2022.

As Kai exited the NFC offices in his suit and tie, he looked down at the piece of paper he has signed. It is the bout agreement against Hugh "Danger Zone" Holland on NFC 500 on November 5th, 2022. Kai posted on Instabrick a picture of the bout agreement with the caption, "Danger Zone is about step back into his safe zone. I'll fuck him up in less than 3 rounds. You about to step into the FIYA!!! Come get some!"

Skylor waits for Kai in her car, because she drove him to the meeting this morning.

"Well?" Skylor asks as Kai gets to her.

Kai holds up the paper and shouts "I GOT MY TITLE SHOT!!!"

Both jump and scream for joy. They hug and then get in the car. Kai is ecstatic, itching to get back in the gym to train. However, following the bout agreement, Kai had to go do some drug testing. The agreement stated that weekly drug tests would happen during the training camp of both opponents. So Skylor had to take Kai to the NFC performance center. The performance center had it all, a gym, recovery area, treatment areas, testing, and many types of therapies.

Kai and Skylor went into the parking lot of the NFC performance center and parked the car.

"So this is the fabled performance center? Thought it'd be bigger" said Skylor

"I know, but we won't see the entire center today. We only need the drug test center. I'll piss into a cup while you wait" said Kai as Skylor's face turned into disgust.

"You didn't need to tell me that, I know how drug tests happen."

Kai laughed and then got a text message from his manager. It was a link to an MMA journalist website. The site had the headline saying "Heartthrob, Kai Smith, has found a girlfriend, who is also a fighter."

"Fuck, they found out about us dating" Kai showed the site to Skylor.

"Well they were going to find out anyway. You're well known in Ninjago, Kai. Almost a celebrity."

Kai and Skylor reach the drug test center. Kai is given a cup and does what he needs to do. Skylor is waiting in the lab as she sees one of the ring girls in the lab.

"Hey, you're one of the ring girls, right?"

"Yes, Alessandra Tatum, nice to meet you..." She extends her hand.

Skylor shakes it, "Skylor Chen. Nice to meet you too. Waiting for a fighter?"

"Yeah, my husband is fighting next week. Are you waiting for your own results?"

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend, Kai Smith."

"Kai?"

"Yeah, you know him?"

"Yeah, before meeting my husband he was my friend. Friend with benefits. Little tip, leave him before he breaks your heart." Shockingly, Skylor never knew. She never knew about Kai's past relationships. Kai was sweet and caring with Skylor, she always questioned why Kai was single at the time. He is a handsome man with charisma, why did he choose her?

Kai came back with a cup full of a yellow liquid. As soon as he saw Alessandra, he frowned. He turned to the person who was waiting for the cup and handed it to him. He approached the women.

"Hey, Alessandra."

"Hello, Handsome" said Alessandra sarcastically but it was laced with a little bit of honesty.

"I see you've met Skylor. She's a killer fighter."

"Cool. So, you're just gonna forget what happened between us?"

"Nothing happened, you found someone better and I ju-"

"You left me. We agreed to be friends with benefits but you left me to 'focus on a fight,' right?"

"Well that fight led me to getting my title shot."

"I should've known, I should've listened when every girl said 'Kai is good in bed, but only in bed.' I still wish I could've done it with you one last time, just give to you the biggest blue balls ever" Alessandra said with a seductive voice as she started to get a little handsy with Kai. Even after they broke up, she still craved him. Even after marriage, she still wanted to have sex with him.

"I know you want me. You know you want me, every girl wants me. But not this time. Keep it in your pants or I'll tell your husband that you got real handsy with me."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Yes."

Alessandra sighed, "Even when you're threatening my way of life, you're still fucking annoyingly irresistible."

"I know, now leave me and Skylor alone."

Alessandra walked away and took one last look at Kai. The situation couldn't have been any more weirder. Skylor now knows about Kai's rep with women, but even worse, she still likes him and is a little jealous that Kai has so many women after him. In her head, she has competition and is trying to win. Kai and Skylor head back to their car and head to Kai's home since he needed a ride. On the way there, Kai talks to Skylor about what Alessandra told her.

"She told me about you dating all these women and how you would leave them heartbroken. I won't lie, I'm a little on edge because I like you and I don't want to be one of those girls you just go through and then dump."

"I know. Skylor, you're special. Whenever I meet a new partner, they immediately want to jump in bed with me. They don't care about the romantic aspect of the relationship, which is why it just feels empty. That's why I became friends with benefits with Alessandra. At least she was honest and said she just wanted to fuck. But you, it's very different with you. You actually ask me about my day, you ask about what my interests are. Hell, you even wanted to meet my sister! That's why I'm treading carefully, because if you really think about it, this my first time in a serious relationship."

The rest of ride was quiet, but at least Skylor had a little reassurance.

Once they arrive at Kai's house, he starts to shit talk Hugh Holland. He mentioned his failed drug tests and padded record. Kai wasn't taking it easy, this was going to be Conor McGregor level trash talk. Kai basically declared war on him. And he needed to train for that war.

3 months to go until war.

A/N: Sorry it took so long, I didn't know how to write what I wanted to say so it took me a couple days. Plus, I was still celebrating my birthday for a couple days with friends and family members. As for Zeros & Ones, I might put the book on hiatus because I'm more interested in working on this book.