"HE GoT A LucKY sHOt!!!"

September 17th

"HOW? He got a lucky shot!" shouted Kai.

Jay won the fight in 4 seconds. It is the fastest knockout in The War Tournament. Kai is absolutely livid. This ruined date night for a couple minutes. After that, Kai and Skylor just went to have dinner.

3 weeks later

Jay has been in a 3 fight winning streak. It is unbelievable, 1 knockout and 2 submissions. Jay is starting to get some submissions under his belt. Hopefully, it'll be a Championship belt. Jay needs 3 more wins to win the belt of The War Tournament. However, bad news hit Kai. His fight has been delayed to December 3rd, due to Visa issues with Hugh "Danger Zone" Holland. But at least it gave them more time to train and perfect their craft.

2 weeks later

2 knockouts later and Jay has passed the semifinals and is on his way to fight for the belt. Jay fought some tough battles. He fought good Muay Thai fighters, bjj black belts, and all out brawlers. Luckily, Jay didn't get much damage apart from a couple cuts and one bruise. Jay's fights were starting to make the highlight reel. He also earned his nickname, "Lightning." He was as quick as lightning, he could knockout people with his quick combos. He could change from stand-up to the ground in an instant. People started to notice how good he was as a grappler. He managed to choke out one BJJ brown belt.

Nya saw his fights. As much as she didn't approve of it completely. She was amazed at how much Jay was willing to put in the effort to get better as a fighter.

Jay was walking up the stairs to his apartment when he spotted Nya about to enter hers.

"Nya wait!" Nya stopped in her tracks and looked at Jay.

"I was hoping we could go on a date. You don't have to, if you don't want to."

"Uhh... Sure, that sounds fun. Coffee?"

"Sure, we can have coffee, when?"

"Maybe tomorrow?"

"Sure, I'm not busy tomorrow."

"That's great, I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow."

"YES!" Jay shouted with joy, he asked his beautiful neighbour out on a date.

However, one thing was about to derail his entire career. Someone found out about a relationship Jay had with Libber Gordon. Questions began to arise until they found Jay's birth certificate. It said Jay Gordon. The parents were Cliff and Libber Gordon. They found out he is related to Cliff Gordon. Journalists went up in flames and released this bombshell the next day.

Jay didn't know because he was busy on his date. But he found out when he went back to his apartment.

"Fuck!" He looked at the newspaper Dareth brought.

"This is bad, kid. I know you wanted to keep this hidden but now people might question the legitimacy of your career. Maybe even back door deals. I know boxing promoters have done this type of shit back then."

"What do I do?"

"Keep fighting under 'Walker.' We'll figure something out, right now, you need to focus on the weigh-in and the fight on Saturday."

With that, Dareth left. Jay had to win that fight. However, it didn't happen. His opponent backed out and there was no replacement on stand-by. Jay was champion by default. People actually were very happy for Jay. He actually had a title and was even rumoured to get that contract for the NFC.