Jay Walker-Gordon

December 1st

As much as Jay loves Christmas, he can't really focus on it because his fight is in two days. Jay is literally about to gamble his career at this point. He didn't need to take this fight, he's taken so much damage, and the weight cuts have been draining. Even the doctor said he could die of dehydration while fighting. So Wu and Cole came up with a good rehydration plan, that way Jay could at least be okay when it came to staying hydrated. However, Nya is more worried about Jay's brain. Taking so many shots to the head could cause CTE. Lloyd just doesn't want to see his idol die in the cage either.

Kai on the other hand is more worried than Jay. This is his first title shot. Yes, Kai has fought in main events, where the standard 3 rounds are now 5. However, the stakes are even higher. If Kai loses the fight, it'll take a long time before he is owed another title shot.

Kai and Jay are waiting to go on stage for the press conference. Another bombshell Kai dropped on Jay was that he and Nya lived with Lloyd. Which is why Lloyd is sitting next Nya and is treating her like a big sister. The announcer calls for the fighters to go up the stage and take their seats.

All the fighters have taken their seats and The President of the NFC, Bobby Cruz, comes out to the stand.

"Hello Ninjago City. The NFC is here to deliver an absolute banger of a fight. The venue of Ninjago City Stadium is probably the largest venue we've tried to sell out. Only Cliff Gordon has managed to sell it out completely. We will begin with questions now."

30 minutes of questions, fighters arguing, and insults thrown at the fighters, journalists, and even Bobby Cruz, a question was finally asked to Jay. Jay is looking out into the crowd to find Nya. He knows she's here but he can't find her.

"Jay, I have a question for you. Is it true that you are Cliff Gordon's son?"

You know that moment of "Oh fuck, the shit hit the fan!"

Well this was that moment. Because as soon as the question was asked, Jay found Nya in crowd and her face was one of worry, just worry. Her eyes were screaming "Don't let it be true." Meanwhile, Lloyd's jaw hit the floor. His idol is his favourite fighter's son.