The Winner by Knockout!!!

5 long years later.

Kai and Skylor had a kid out of wedlock. They decided to raise him together and one year later, they got married. Kai defended his Lightweight title five times, eventually, he moved up to Welterweight and became NFC's first ever Double-Champ. However, Kai later gave up his Lightweight title as he preferred to fight at a more comfortable weight class.

Jay had the greatest title run in Featherweight. He managed to become a Champion in under a year. He defended his title 3 times until he left Featherweight for good. He had a nasty encounter with a terrible weight cut and decided to move up to Lightweight. Jay fought for the Vacant Lightweight title against Hugh "Danger Zone" Holland, who was on a winning streak and wanted to get the title again. Jay beat him in the second round via armbar. He is the current Lightweight Champion. After 3 years of dating, Jay finally manned up and popped the question. Nya and Jay are happily married and are expecting their first child.

Cole had his third child with Seliel. They named him Lewis. Cole was offered a job as trainer in The Mojo Dojo. Cole accepted it and is training some of the best fighters in the world. Louie, Lilly, and Lewis are always with him at the gym, watching dad train and learning a few tricks themselves. Lewis just tries to imitate papa. Cole won the award for best trainer of the year three times.

Zane went on to fight in lower MMA promotions. He didn't manage to get the same results as he used to, but in his final fight, he went out with a bang. He went all three rounds and displayed a lot of heart and courage, unfortunately he lost, but he called it a career and was very thankful of the NFC. Zane and his coach, Pixal, got married. Zane eventually found success as a coach. He is currently training the new generation of fighters.

Lloyd won and defended his Ninjago Muay Thai Championship 30 times. He was later recruited by the NFC and made his debut at Featherweight. He was 17. 2 years later, he won the Featherweight title.

Coach Wu was inducted into the Hall of Fame. He retired from Coaching and started his Fighting Podcast. Wu owns half of The Dojo Mojo.

Dareth became an MMA promoter. He owns half of The Mojo Dojo.

Skylor finally became a professional fighter. Her career is off to a great start, 16-0 and she just signed for the NFC.

Friday, May 14th, 2027

Bobby showed up to the press conference. Bobby had a sad look on his face.

"I never thought that I would see this day. Kai 'The Blaze' Smith has handed in his resignation. Kai is currently the pound-for-pound best fighter and is still considered to be in his prime."

Skylor, who was in the press conference because she is going to have her fifth fight with the NFC, is shocked. Kai didn't tell her that he was planning on retiring. The rest of the conference was just questions about Kai's shocking retirement.

After the press conference, Skylor looked all over for Kai. She found him being hugged by Jay, Lloyd, and Cole. Jay and Lloyd are fighting tomorrow, Cole is Jay's and Lloyd's trainer. Once they let go of him, Kai turned to see her. He walked over to her and gave Skylor a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry I didn't tell you," Kai paused and looked down, "it's just, I don't want Blake to see me come home all bloodied up and see me struggle to even speak."

When Kai mentioned his son, he just let go. His face was filled with tears and pain. Skylor pulled him into a hug as he continued to cry on her shoulder. Soon after, she started crying too.

"I know it's tough," said Skylor with a shaky voice, "but you already proved you're the best fighter in the world. And now you proved that you are the best father in the world."

Kai never felt safer and for the first time, he felt complete. He felt as if he has achieved everything. His sister is safe, Skylor's his wife, his son is healthy, and now, there's nothing else left for him. Kai feels more of a champion than when he had the two belts. When life threw a hard head kick to his head, Kai stood up and knocked out his opponent. He is the champion!

A/N: So this is my first fanfic completed! And hopefully more to come. I just want to say a few things to some very important people who not only encouraged me to write when I wasn't feeling up to it, but also people who inspired me to start writing.

Dissmisery Thank you so much!!! Not only for shouting out my story, but for inspiring me to write.

Thank you for introducing me to this wonderful fanfiction community. I know that you may not know me, but your stories led me to this community. Your stories helped me get through my final year of high school. You inspired me to start writing fanfics, Danke Schön!

The countless people in The Jaya Discord, you guys make it easier for me to write these stories. I love everyone and their input into my stories!

And finally, these absolute killers in the cage. Tony Ferguson, Charles Oliveira, Demetrious Johnson, Brandon Moreno, Yair Rodriguez, Leon Edwards, Donald Cerrone, Paulo Costa, Nate and Nick Diaz, Robert Whittaker, Yoel Romero, Dustin Poirier, Michael Chandler, Colby Covington, Francis Ngannou, Rory MacDonald, Robbie Lawler, Charles Jourdain, and many others. These killers inspired a lot of the fights and my love for MMA.

I'm also releasing the original outline for people to read and see what was originally planned.

Thank You for reading my story.