THAT'S HOW WINNING IS DONE!!!

Saturday, December 3rd, 2022

10:52 pm

The Dojo Mojo team meets up backstage, Kai having his NFC Lightweight belt wrapped around his waist and Jay having the biggest smile on his face. They take pictures and do the final interviews before they can go out and celebrate. However, before they leave the conference room, Nya pulls Jay to the side.

"Jay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most. You asked me to trust you and I just felt like I couldn't. But then I saw the fight and you kept your promise. I'm so sorry. And if you don't want to be with me, that is fine, but I just needed to apologize." said Nya as she looked to the ground.

"It's fine Nya. I'm a man of my word." Jay lifts Nya's head to look at her eyes. They stare for two seconds until Nya's gaze turns to Jay's lips. They both lean in, Jay dipping his head while Nya brings her head up. Closing their eyes, their lips connect and everything feels right in the world.

One hour later

The team went out to celebrate. Cole, Jay, Nya, Kai, Skylor, and Dareth went to a club, they had signs glowing that said "#AndNew", referring to Kai's recent achievement. Wu and Lloyd went back to their apartment. Cole and Dareth celebrated with big fat slices of cake and Cuba Libres (Coca-Cola mixed with white rum). Jay and Nya were dancing the night away. As for Kai and Skylor, well........

..............they went back to the hotel. Kai and Skylor made their way to Kai's room while making out. They reach the door and Kai pins Skylor to the door while kissing her neck. With Sky on her back to the door, Kai passes the key to her right hand and puts it on the scanner to open the door. Not even while trying to open the door do their lips leave one another's.

As the door opens, they walk in and close the door, all while still kissing. Kai takes off his shirt to reveal his bruised and tattooed torso. Skylor carefully runs her hands down his torso to make sure she didn't hurt him. Kai's face still has cuts and bruises, but Skylor doesn't care. Right now, she wants him. She wants him, real bad. Kai has Skylor pinned against the wall and Skylor wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. They never went all the way together, but more importantly, she never did it in her life.

"Kai, wait! I need to tell you something." Skylor broke the make out session.

"Kai, I never did it." Skylor looked down ashamed.

Kai lifted her head, "It's ok, if you don't want to, we don't have to." Kai smiled.

Skylor leaned into his ear and whispered, "I want to."

(Time Skip)

It is now Sunday, December 4th, 2022. That party was different, Cole and Dareth went around Ninjago city, drunk, doing shenanigans. Cole broke his own car's door by trying to do exercises on it. Dareth tried to break into Chen's Noodle House to get some puffy potstickers. The rest of the night was a blur for them. Jay and Nya went back to his apartment to watch a movie, cuddle, and kiss all night. While Kai and Skylor had a really good night. However, Wu and Lloyd rose early.

Lloyd isn't just being taken care of by Wu, he is also being trained by him to fight in Muay Thai. Lloyd has been open to MMA. Lloyd, who is 16 years old, has a record of 67 wins and 15 losses in Muay Thai. Wu made Lloyd go through his toughest sunrise exercise. Lloyd is training to get his first Ninjago Muay Thai Title. A lot of training technique and conditioning. However, because of Lloyd being open to MMA, he also has been going through a lot of rolling.

Jay is sleeping on the couch, snuggled up in blankets and Nya is laying on his chest. He's woken up by a phone ringing. Jay answers the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Jay. It's Bobby Cruz."

"Oh, hey Mr Cruz. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Listen, I wanna offer you another fight but it's for August. This fight is for the number one contender. You'll be fighting Jan "Thor" Andersson. What do you think? 4 months to recover and 5 months to train."

Jay thought about it. 4 months to spend with Nya sounds really great. But then he misses out on 5 months due to training.

"I'll take it, have Dareth look at the contract and I'll have it signed by Tuesday."

"Alright, my guy. Get better, I'll send the contract, bye bye."

Jay hangs up and looks down at Nya who is still sleeping. He thought it was cute. It's crazy, just 5 months ago, he was contemplating quitting fighting. Now, he is ranked 14 in the best MMA promotion. Crazy how everything can change in one punch, one kick, one takedown, one transition on the ground, and one mistake.

A/N: Thank you for reading this story. Right now we are at 100 reads. I will post one more chapter and then the story stops and I'll mention some important people who encouraged me to keep writing. I'll finish up the chapter and the story in a few. Tomorrow I'm going to a convention. I hope I see a LEGO stand/venue.

:)