An interrupted hunt

I evened out my breathing while raising up my bow getting ready to shoot the creature in front of me when I heard A loud roar, and the sound of running causing my ears to twitch.

The Hexapede I was hunting lifted it's head up and ran. I hissed in annoyance turning to the direction of what interrupted my hunt.

I put my bow on my back and went to  climb A tree and started to the direction of what the noise was coming from.

After a few minutes I caught sight of a Thanator and A Na'vi in rugged looking waste bags with the metal sticks that the sky people use.

"Dream walker.." My eyes hiper focused on the man.

I noticed the Thanator clawed at the dream walker tearing at the man's pant leg.

I hissed quietly debating if I should leave the bastard there to die, or if I should help.

As I was thinking I saw that the dream walker was going to start shooting at it. The loud noise caused my head to jerk back.

If there was anything in a 50 foot radius they'd sure know now.

Not liking the loud sound I jumped down and tackled the Thanator to the ground quickly grabbing my hunting knife from my thigh holder.

I quickly grazed it's neck with it before it saw a chance to claw at me.  It threw me off it's back before I had a chance to really dig my knife inside it's neck.

I rolled over from my back and stood up seeing the creature crouched and glaring.
It quickly charged. I moved out of the way and jabbed it in it's side before it was able to turn it my direction. I slid my knife across it, cutting it open. It howled it pain, I was struck by a feeling of guilt. I crouched down to where it now layed.

"May you be with Eywa now"

I pet it's head before closing it's eye.
I looked around for the dream walker seeing him slowly walk up to me.

"Who are you?"

After not reviewing a response the dream walker let out an awkward whistle.

I quickly stood up walking over to where my bow and arrow layed on the ground.

"My name's Jake, Jake Sully."

After not responding to him I felt A hand grab my arm causing me to turn around and hiss loudly.
He quickly let go.

"Sorry, bro, I just wanted to know where I was and what not."

I looked him up and down before walking ahead. My ears twitched as I heard the dream walker follow after me.

"Why are you following me" my voice was raspy from talking in the foreign language.

"I don't know where I am, so if you could direct me to my crew would be nice."

"No"  I was getting annoyed at the fact he kept following me even after my obvious rejection.

"Please."

I kept walking aimlessly not noticing a cliff in front of me.

"Ple- watch out!"

"I SAI- ha-" I tried grabbing for something so I wouldn't fall in the water below.

I felt the other grab me only the lose balance himself.

We both screamed as we fell into the water below.

I started swimming with the current when A large wave pulled me under.

The last thing I heard before I went under was A loud gasp before darkness invaded my senses.