Going back "home?"

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was an arm wrapped tightly around my chest supporting me against whoever was behind me.

I slowly turned my head in the direction of whoever was behind me this close. I was met with slightly messed up jet black hair, and a rested stern face. My breathe hitched as I realized who it was. The events of last night coming to mind. I felt my face heat up as I thought back to last night's kiss.

I loosend my arm that was somehow under Tsu'tey's body to rub my eyes. I was barley getting use to the brightness of the sky, and the faint glow of the giant tree we slept under. I rolled over putting my face under his chin to hide from the light surrounded us.

I groaned not really feeling like getting up. I wanted to go back to sleep snuggled against Tsu'tey like this. With his arms wrapped around me, with my head under his chin.

I felt one of Tsu'tey's arms leave from on top of me to rest on his face.
The loss of warmth caused me to shiver. I tossed my leg on top of him to easily maneuver on top of him. I was now laying on top of him with my chin resting between his pecs with my legs on either side of him.

He moved his arm from his eyes to look at me. His eyebrows we raised slightly as he peeped out the smile on my face.

"What?" He had a look of amusement and confusion.

"You have a pretty smile." I stared into his lime green eyes. They looked like a ruin of malachite I could get lost in.

"And you look like you could fend off a hoard of dangerous men, my love." He put his hands in my hair messing with the crystal in my hair with a faint smile.

I was about to reply but before I could my head was pulled down and met with his. Out for heads rested against eachother as we stared in eachothers eyes letting time past by. Before I even knew it I felt like I was on the verge on passing out but before I could various tapping pokes stiked my side causing me to jolt awake and face to what was disturbing me.

A quiet snicker came from the man under me. I turned my focus back to him with a glare.

"We should be heading back. We have alot to do today." I got up from the pits of our little pallet. A groan came from the man below as I moved away. His his raising in the air to grab me but I was already out of reach.

"Get up."

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" His tone held hits of humor while his face did not.

"Stay there then, I don't care." I shrugged my shoulders turning away.

"Okay, wait." He stumbled out of our pallet to get to me.

I smile formed on my face as we walked side by side.

"We should come around here more often." I looked at his waiting for a response when all I got was nod.

An eerie silence came afterwards.
It wasn't necessarily a comfortable silence, it was more of one when there was a certain tension in the air and neither of you knew how to bring it up.

As we walked I wrapped my arm around his bringing us closer as we walked.

The uncomfortable silence changed when he smiled. He look looked me in the eye with such happiness that I couldn't help but smile back. That was until we came close to Home Tree that his smile turned into a stern expression sharp enough to cut A limb off a body.

My smile faultered slightly with worry. He didn't let go of me which was a sign but instead he went to hold my hand.

He tightened his grip as people looked at us walk past.