One less problem

I look up to see a man with scars all over his body, along with a bow and arrow strapped to his back.

He shoved me.
"Watch where you're going, galah."

"Excuse you, I don't even know you, and you're already calling me rude names."

He stepped to me pulling me in by the necklace I was wearing.

"I don't need to know you when I can tell that you're a insolent child that has no space here."

I headbutted him hard causing him to stumble backwards clutching his bleeding nose.

This caught everyone's attention as the man before me grunted, and groaned.

Everyone got up to watch what was happening.

From the corner of my eye I could see Ney'tiri, and Jake with worried expressions before I quickly turned back to the man to see a fast swinging in my direction. As A doges I could see his other hand reaching for his dagger.

I crouched low taking his legs from underneath him.

He kicked me in my face when he landed causing me to bite my tongue.

I held my mouth looking for blood. Only a little bit was there but still.

I stood tall as the man got up from his back. He now had the dagger in his dominant hand spinning it around before swinging it towards me.

He started smirked at the thought of victory I could only assume.

Even if he was a trained warrior, he wasn't going to win, I wouldn't let him. I spent every waking moment with my chief training, and learning everything he had to give. I wouldn't let that go in vain in this moment.

I ran at him jumping up to wrap my legs around his neck quickly turning us over.

He tried stabbing my leg but he lost balance so he cut my torso instead.

I quickly got off of him stumbling back as blood started dripping from my side.

I looked at the gash on my torso, it wasn't too deep but it was long taking up half of my waist.

I stared up at him cheering a little bit at the small "victory" obviously here they don't always fight to the death, but this fight will.

I slowly stood up tearing the tooth necklace from my neck. It was sharp enough to cut someone but short enough it would only be a flesh wound if used. I don't know how I'm ganna make this work but I can see what I can do.

I tightened my grib on the tooth I was holding.

The croud got quieter as they realized what I was doing. Gasps and screaming came from the people. They all tried warning him but he didn't turn fast enough because by the time he tried turning his head the tooth was already pressed against it.
Blood spilled from his neck, and mouth.

The guy fell limp on the ground gasping for what little air he could actually get.

I turned around seeing Tsu'tey, Ney'tiri, and Jake staring wide eyed at the guy on the floor before Jake started cheering loudly jumping up and down, at my small victory.

Ney'tiri had a look of resentment, but there was also a look of hope in her eye.

I turned to Tsu'tey who had an unreadable expression, it was mixed with alot of things so I couldn't really tell what his thoughts were.

The leaders made their way to the center of the circle to see what happened.

Their eyes shot wide at the cenery, one of their best men's blood on the floor the main reason.

Mo'at stared at me for a second catching a glimpse at my waist, and the guys throat before walking forward with anger obvious in her footsteps.

I tilted my head forwards not wanting trouble. 

"Mo'at, I do not wish for trouble here. I was merely protecting myself. I am sorry if I have offended you."

"Eko, what has happened here."

"I was looking for Ney'tiri, and Jake after we last talked and I bumped into him, and he tried choking choking me."

The women before me sighed grabbing my arm gently pulling me aside to a little soft patch on the floor.

The people surrounded the now dead body of the warrior.

"Child, you protected yourself, that is what matters, but if I'm to be honest. I favor you. if I were anyone else you would be locked away to be killed. I don't know WHY I haven't done this but I don't...want to, my child, I feel A connection with you already."

"Mo'at, I've disappointed you in killing that man, correct?"

"Not really disappoint, just wish you came to me for protection."

"And please child, it's Mother to you. NOW, let's get you fix up before you're bleeding gets worse" she then brings out leafs, a thick green substance, and cloth.

She starts setting the things up in there perspective ereas.

She dabbed the green paste onto her finger bringing it up to my wound.

It was weirdly cold causing me to tense up.

"It will be cold for a little bit."

I nodded in understanding slowly letting my nerves settle back down.

The rest of the time no words were said, it was clear on her face she didn't want to accidentally spread the wound wider telling by how light the taps on my side we're.

She paid zero mind to the stares we were getting, most of them were nasty stares aimed at me.

Someone was going to come over here until I hissed at them. Mother's head snapped up at the commotion looking to see what was happening to see me staring tensely at a women looking at Mo'at for permission to come over.

Mo'at being Mo'at decided my reaction was her reaction.

With that she waved her hand no in a shooing motion.

She went back to finishing up my wound sitting up staring proudly at her work standing up pulling me up by my armpits using her body as a stool to put your weight on.

I tried standing up on my own only to wince.

She quickly put my weight back on her caressing my hair.

I noticed she was thinking before my feet was off the ground.

Somehow she thought to princess carry me back to Jake's direction.

"My child, I am your mother now, I am deciding this choice."

Before I even knew it she was setting me on  a log next to Jake.

She walked off not sparing a "hello", or a glance at Jake.

"Thank you for patching Eko up!" Jake tried hollering to her and noticing the way Mo'at's ears twitched she heard it she just didn't respond.

"You were crazy back there, dude."