Getting ready and meeting someone new

We made it to a big piles of netting, and clothes.

"We're going to make you something to wear for tonight. You wear things a bit different from the people here so in honor of you we're going to make something new."

She sat down on the floor patting the space in front of her.

"Choose from the color's here, we're not going to make you something as simple as a loin cloth."

I nodded looking at the different piles of netting. Orange, pink, blue, green, brown, white, black, yellow, and red were each in their own perspective areas.

"Orange, yellow, white, and pink."

She held a smile at my choice grabbing the different sowing materials, and whatever she needed.

"What is something you want to wear?"

"Surprise me, mother."

She gave me a ferm nod before dozing off to think of what to make.

I'm time skipping this shit.

Once she was done she held up something similar to her's except instead the opening's were more like slits on the side at the start of where my thighs were   (you know how some dresses have slits on the side, it's like that except on both sides) the different colors went well together.

She stared proudly at her work. Handing it to me.

"Thank you, mother." I bowed my head down slightly, the red beads in my hair covered my face.

"There's no need, my child. I just want you to look your best tonight, maybe someone else will take a liking to you."

"Mother, I do not wish for a mate right now."

She sighed looking at her hands before standing up tall. She brought her hand in front of me to take. I held onto her arm, so her hand was on my elbow.

Once I was up my legs hurt slightly from sitting down for the last hour or two.

Once I gained the will to move she took me to change.

She pushed me behind A wall the the tree naturally made. 

"Put it on, when you come out I want to do your hair."

"Okay."

The knitted "gown" looked like a sunset with it's patterns, and the way it slightly shined with the lights around us, hanging from the tree.

Once it was on I studied the way it fit around my body. It was tighter than Mo'at's was, showing off the slight curve in my waist, and hips.

I walked back in front of Mo'at to see her eyes shimmering like a thousand stars. The white line's, and spots dotting her body made her look as if she was someone to worship , as if she was more than the rest.

"My eywa.." her voice was breathy as she stared at me.

"Let's go before someone see's you, you're a surprise. The star of the evening." She quickly dragged me up the spiral as everyone was turned the other direction cooking, and setting a few more things up before it was time to start the event.

She sat me down on a pillowy surface coming behind me.

"Wait here, I'm ganna go get some beads for your hair...is there a specific color you want?"

"White." I smiled at she nodded turning away from me to quickly retrieve the things she needed.

As I waited I looked to the sky peeping out from the holes in the tree the formed itself. The sky was a beautiful blue, and black. The million stars shined bright like crystals. I stared at them quietly thinking of what could be beyond them if there WAS something there. Thoughts of the sky people came to mind causing a frown to come to my face.