A new start?

Tsu'tey was put in charge of me, making sure I didn't harm anywone.

Right now Tsu'tey was lecturing me about my clothes, what I should wear, and what I shouldn't if I wanted to be apart of their tribe.

But to be honest I dont care about being in this tribe, I just got brought here.

At the moment I was wearing a net like material that only barley covered my chest, and the piece of cloth covering my genitals.

"Here, wear this." Tsu'tey handed me A loin cloth, and A teeth necklace.

I took the clothes turning around to change.
I noticed the eyes on me as I changed.
I took notice of the light footsteps coming towards me. I slightly turned my head towards the owner of them.

"What are you doing?" The curiousity was clear in my voice.

Even then I didn't get a response but a gentle touch to my hair.

"Your hair is so short, yet your braid is so long..."

"My hair isn't that short, it's to my shoulders, I'd say it's pretty average."

A short hum came from the man behind me before he let go of my my short strand stepping away from me.

"Dinners almost ready, be down with us."

With that he was gone.

I stood there for a few examining the spiral of the wood around me. It was so dark yet so beautiful.
The light from downstairs shone faintly giving the room a little glow as if a little twinkle was in the air.

I decided to join everyone else downstairs for dinner, but as I was walking down the stairs I heard a hiss and a "oops sorry" from a very recognizable voice.

I peaked around the other to see Jake, and Ney'tiri walking around to sit somewhere.

I Snickered at Jake's failed attempt to walk gracefully.

I jump over a large branch blocking my way to the two only to run into none other then the Tshík.

"Hello child, I don't think I introduced myself yet. I am called Mo'at, but I'd like you to call me mother."

"Okay mother, was there anything you needed?"

"No, not really. I just wanted you to eat with me. I feel like we'll grow rather close."

"Are you sure you want to eat with me? I have A feeling your tribe don't trust me being so close to you considering almost everyone staring at us."

"It's completely fine dear." She then wrapped her arm around my shoulder guiding me to sit on A large branch on the floor that was conned to the rest of the roots.

A women with two leafs came and handed it to the both of us.

I unwrapped the leaf to see a big price of meat inside.

"So, what was it like where you come from, my child?"

"Well most of the time I was either out hunting, or fighting, but it was all fun when I won my victories and even more fun when I learned from my failures to be better."

She nodded her hair with a small smile.

"You are a wise child, learning from your mistakes are important."

"...Mother, me and you met only a few hours ago and you seem confident in me being here. Why is that?"

"...Only time will, Darling."

With that she stood up holding her hand out for me to take.

I nodded grabbing her hand pulling me up.

"For now I must assist my mate, I will come for you later, yes?" She had a hopeful look.

"I'll wait for you, Mother."

She turned away heading towards the throne where Eytukan sat staring intesly at the both of us.

I turned my gaze to the fire in the center. Many were dancing in front of it.

I thought about joining in but quickly passed that aside.

Deciding to look for Tsu'tey, Jake or Ney'tiri I went to where I saw them last.

When I got there I heard Jake's voice but I couldn't see him so I turned around only to be met with a hard chest.