One with the people

I woke up to stilled hands in my hair. I looked at the man beneath me. His jet black framed his beautiful blue shade perfectly.

I sat up, my ass on his stomach as I patted his face lightly with my palm.

"Wake up, sleep time is over." I was getting really impatient as my nudging had no affect. 

"We still have time." He rolled over throwing my off him.

"No we dont, now get up." I rolled out of the hammoch, careful not to fall down. 

A series of groaning came from the man laying down. Helooked at me, a tired expression written all over his face.

"I have to gwt ready for today. I'll officially be apart of the people." Hearing that he instantly got up to push me towards the spiral.

"You have to ready yourself! Why are you still standing there? ..GO!" My legs quickly stqrtee moving again, Tsu'tey not too far off behind me.

I ended next to Jake with Ney'tiri in front of us as she eyed the both of us. It seemed she was studying us.

"This is ganna take awhile." She left for a few minutes before coming back with Mo'at. They had I giant bucket of paint in hand.

"We'll put this paint on you, and you'll be ready to face the people." 

I didn't know how long I stood there but what I did know that it was enough for my knees to buckle at the last stripe places on me.

"You're finished." Mo'at stepped away from me to look at her art work. I myself looked at it. White lines wrapped around every limb, every dent, crase, and corner. The only place it wasn't was my...yeah.

"Lets go, the people wait." Ney'tiri finished her work. The two woman stood and stared before making motion for us to follow them.

When we did more and more people awaited. We stopped dead in the center of the room. Every eye were on us. Every hand came in our direction. 

This was always what was expected of me, people worshipping me..at least that was what my family wanted. What the people wanted.

(I don't think ya'll are ready for the next chapter or two. Its finna be wilddd.)