Going for a walk

Oh my, hello there! 💖 It's nice to know that you're still reading this book! My books' aren't that famous, so having you read my recent one is really nice of you! Did you know that you're 20% more attractive than how you think you are? Well, they certainly are telling the truth. 🥺💞✨💖

________________________________________________________________________________

'Now that I think about it, staying in this washroom is pretty boring,' thought Hanako, yawning. Yashiro continued to mop, while Kou wiped the mirrors, making sure they're as shiny as ever. "Boy," called Hanako, sitting by the window. Kou's head turned around to face Hanako, curiously. "Isn't it weird for you to hang around in the girls' washroom?" asked the ghost, smiling creepily.

Surprised by the question, Kou dropped the cloth he was wiping with. "E-Eh?! You're telling me that NOW?! I mean, it IS weird, but I'm only here to make sure you don't do anything weird to senpai!" answered Kou confidently, holding Yashiro's shoulder. "Besides, why did you even ask that question in the first place?!" fumed Kou, blushing a little from embarrassment, now being self conscious. Hanako just shrugged, and faced the window replying, "I'm bored. It's getting boring around here. How about we play a game or something?" Yashiro and Kou shook their heads disagreeing. "I think we should go outside for a walk," Yashiro suggested, immediately earning a nod of agreement from Kou. Sighing, the apparition agreed, not having a choice. 

Off they went, walking side by side, with the sunset. "How often do you go outside the school building, Hanako-kun?" asked Yashiro. "Not too often, I'm quite busy," answered Hanako, looking at the trees. It was their break time, so they could do anything they wanted. Students kept looking at Kou and Yashiro though, wondering who the heck 'Hanako-kun' is. "Really? Busy with what?" questioned Kou, raising an eyebrow. "You know, apparitions stuff," sighed Hanako, then looked at Kou. 

"Hey, boy."

"Huh? What is it, Hanako?"

"Hm, do you think this counts as a date?"

"E-EH?! W-What do you mean?!" yelled Kou, obviously flustered. Hanako smirked, "I was just wondering~" Kou huffed, while Yashiro just wondered if she's third wheeling at this point. "A date is when you're going to a place with someone you love, and no one else. Also, it should be a planned date where you two actually CONFIRM it's a date!" explained Kou, glaring at Hanako. The apparition just continued walking beside Yashiro. Since Yashiro was in the middle, she was separating Hanako and Kou. BUT, after a few minutes of silence, Hanako walked over to Kou's side, making Kou to be in the middle. 'Do people really dislike me that much that they don't want to walk beside me?' wondered Yashiro, looking down at her legs, crying on the inside. 

"I see that you know a lot about dates, have you been in one before?" asked Hanako curiously, smirking a bit. Looking away, the blond replied, "Not really. I know about those kinds of things because my brother is popular and had a few girlfriends before. He's the one who taught me about love and other things." Hanako nodded, to show he was listening. "Yashiro probably hasn't been to a date before," giggled the ghost, sticking his tongue out at the girl. "H-HEY! I've been on a date before!" Yashiro lied, smiling confidently. "Uh huh, yeah, sure," Hanako smiled. "Don't just expose senpai like that!" defended Kou, making Yashiro yell, "I HAVE BEEN ON A DATE BEFORE!" in the background. They kept arguing for the rest of the walk, making Yashiro tired and irritated. Hanako and Kou continued to argue, not knowing that Yashiro already left to go back inside the school. The two continued, while the students around them wondered why Kou was yelling at fresh air, thinking he was crazy. "You suck at defending Yashiro in arguments, boy," chuckled the apparition, looking at the sky. "Shut up, will you?" Kou hissed. "Now people think I'm going nuts 'cause of you. Right, senpai?"

The blond turned to his left, only to see no one there. "WHERE'S SENPAI?!?!" panicked Kou, looking around. "Don't worry, one of my Hakujoudais followed her, to make sure she's safe," Hanako shrugged. "I sure do hope so," mumbled Kou. "Let's go back to the school," suggested Hanako. Kou agreed, and walked there with the apparition walking beside him. They went to the girls' washroom and talked for a while in there, until the bell rang. Meaning, all the students gets to leave the school. As soon as Kou heard this, he immediately turned, running to the exit of the washroom. "Wait!" Hanako called out, walking towards the exorcist. Kou turned around and faced Hanako, saying impatiently, "What? I have to hurry up, my brother's waiting!"  Smiling, Hanako winked, 

"I'll take you out on a date some time, okay?"

________________________________________________________________________________

It's pretty short, but I still hope you enjoyed it! 💖 How's your day so far, dear? 😊💕✨💖