Are you sure you're okay...?

Hello there, my friend! 💖 I'm doing quite well today, so I thought why not make another one-shot for you guys! Also, I'm quite tired today too so if I made any mistakes in my writing without noticing, please do pardon me! 😅✨ Did you know that when times are tough, putting on a simple smile makes you feel better? For me, it kind of works. But there are some people who put tons of fake smiles on their faces almost everyday, hiding their negative emotions, making it painful for them. So, I suggest just to be honest with your feelings, alright? Hiding them, lying about them, it will just make it even more painful for you. Hope you're doing alright right now, though. 🥺💞✨💖

________________________________________________________________________________

"S-Stop it," stuttered Hanako, taking a shaky step back. "Aww, Amane... why are you backing away?" smirked Tsukasa, moving closer. The scared apparition, kept walking backwards, until he hit a wall. Hanako was in the girls' bathroom by himself, making it boring. But then Tsukasa came, not making it boring anymore, but something even worse. Tsukasa grabbed both of Hanako's wrists and pinned them to wall, making Hanako tremble even more. "Amane, play with me, like how you used to~" Tsukasa whispered in Hanako's ear. There were tears in Hanako's eyes, slowly coming out without Hanako being aware of it.

"HANAKO-KUN!"

The two apparitions heard Yashiro's yell in the hallway, so Tsukasa immediately let go of his brother's wrists. "I'll see you again sometime, Amane," snickered Tsukasa, as he left as quickly as he could. Still paralyzed from fear, Hanako dropped to his knees, streams of tears coming out of his eyes without him realizing. He was able to wipe them away quickly before Yashiro and Kou came, plastering a fake smile on his face. "Hanako-kun! We made some cookies for you! It may not be donuts, but I'm sure it still tastes good!" triumphed Yashiro, holding a basket of cookies with a proud face. Kou chuckled as he came in behind her, but then stopped. "Geez, really? You two already made enough treats for me. If I didn't know any better, I might think both of you have a crush on me~" Hanako teased jokingly, smirking. Annoyed, Yashiro huffed loudly and began throwing punches on the apparition. Once she was finished punishing him, she pouted and looked away from Hanako. "Hey, Hanako, I have a question for you," Kou carefully uttered. The messy haired boy raised an eyebrow and replied, "Okay then. Let's hear it."

The blond slowly walked up to apparition, then held both of the other's hands tightly. "Are you sure you're okay, Hanako...?" asked Kou sympathetically, tightening his grip on Hanako's hands. The apparition's eyes widened, and stayed silent. "I'm sorry, boy, but I'm leaving," Hanako whispered, pulling his hands away roughly slapping one of Kou's hands. Hanako left the bathroom in no time, leaving the two humans alone.

"H-Hanako-kun!" cried Yashiro, looking in every corner of the bathroom to look for her friend. "He's gone, Senpai," the blond silently whispered, with shock in his eyes. "For now, at least. He'll come back tomorrow!"

But Hanako didn't appear in the bathroom for a few days after that, making Kou and Yashiro even more worried. "Where's Hanako-kun?" Yashiro asked Kou, hugging a Mokke. "I don't know where he is," replied Kou, even more worried about Hanako than Yashiro. 'I shouldn't have said that! Then maybe he wouldn't have disappeared so suddenly,' thought the blond, feeling even guiltier than he was before. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. "Senpai! Wait here! I have to check something out!" exclaimed Kou, running away as quickly as his skinny legs can take him. Yashiro just nodded in response, confused on why the blond was in such a hurry. Kou kept running, panting as he did, but didn't stop for a second. He ran up the stairs, and opened the door to the roof, slamming it.

And there he was.

The apparition's hair flowed gently in the wind, with birds chirping a beautiful and peaceful song on a tree nearby. Kou's eyes widened in surprise by how peaceful it was. No one was there. Only the two of them. The blond slowly approached the apparition, but couldn't manage to get any closer because of his legs being strangled with his own guilt. Hanako turned his head around, facing Kou. A surprise already happened, but then another surprise made Kou's eyes widen even more. Hanako was smiling at him, it was even a genuine smile too. The blond was about to open his mouth to apologize, but Hanako put his index finger on the blonde's mouth, giggling as he did so. "I forgive you, boy. You really do feel like you have to apologize for everything, don't you? Ah, you're so precious," chuckled Hanako softly, looking at Kou with forgiving eyes. "But... maybe you could do something for me."

Kou's guilt vanished, and he was able to surprisingly walk closer towards Hanako with ease. The blond raised an eyebrow and asked, "What is it?" Hanako moved even closer to Kou, and tilted his chin down. "Kiss me," demanded Hanako firmly. It was silent for a while, until Kou turned even redder than a tomato. "W-WHAT THE?! WHAT KIND OF REQUEST IS THAT?!?!" yelled Kou in disbelief, pushing away Hanako. "Aww, don't tell me you're shy~" cooed the apparition teasingly, walking back to the blonde. "Please~? Just for me?"

Kou blushed even more, making him impossibly redder. "Tsk, fine. Only because I said something terrible to you," mumbled Kou, looking away. Hanako smiled, chuckling a little. After a few seconds of trying to prepare himself, he faced the apparition, who, was smirking at him like a prankster. Kou put his hands on both of the apparition's cheeks, squeezing them. "Ow! That hurts, boy!" laughed Hanako, trying to pull away Kou's hands. "HA! That's what you get for such a perverted request!" Kou triumphantly huffed, smirking. Calming down a bit, Kou was able to slowly reach the apparition's mouth. Their mouths touched, and began embracing each other's lips. The kiss was slow but passionate, making it feel amazing for both of them. Hanako was smiling sweetly in the kiss, with both of them closing their eyes. Kou kept gasping in between the kisses, trying to tell Hanako that they can stop, but Hanako kept pulling his mouth back on his, making Kou give up on telling him to stop completely. Once they pulled away completely, the two boys gasped for air, panting. The apparition touched his lips for a second, smiling genuinely. He looked over to Kou, who was covering his mouth with both of his hands. "Hey, boy, what are you freaking out so much about?" asked Hanako innocently, batting his eyelashes.

"THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS, YOU IDIOT!" fumed Kou, blushing intensely as he glared at Hanako. "Oh! Whoopsies~!" shrugged Hanako, smirking. The blond angrily chased him around, trying to hit him with his staff. "APOLOGIZE!!!" demanded Kou, still trying to hit the apparition. "Pfft, how can I apologize to you if you keep hitting me?" laughed Hanako, easily dodging the blonde's attacks. After a few minutes of fighting, they stopped, both of them collapsing beside each other, panting heavily.

"Heh, I'm sorry, boy," Hanako apologized, giggling. "How come that apology doesn't sound so sincere?" sighed Kou, spreading his arms out. They both chuckled for a while, but then it became silent. "Hey, Hanako. About the other day... did something happen?" asked Kou silently, hoping it doesn't hurt the apparition's feelings again. Hanako nodded, and answered, "Yes, something did happen. It was Tsukasa, he came to visit me again. Let's just say it didn't go well..."

Hanako looked over to Kou and sat up. The blond did the same. "Sorry for making such a fuss about it," apologized Hanako once again, looking a bit guilty. Kou got stunned for a minute, but then smiled. "It's alright, Hanako. I forgive you. I'm honestly just glad that you told me about it," grinned Kou, making the atmosphere brighter. Hanako's cheeks were tinted with blush from the grin of the blond, making Hanako stare at Kou for a while. Kou was able to notice Hanako's gaze and turned to face him. "Hm? Is there something on my face?" asked the blond, tilting his head. Hanako's eyes widened a little from how sudden the question was and he immediately snapped out of his trance. "No, nothing's on your face at all, boy," replied the apparition, chuckling. Kou just smiled sweetly, chuckling as well.

"You really are interesting, you know that, Hanako?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I've finished! I somehow had fun while making this, so I hope you enjoyed this one! 💖 How are you all doing today? 🥺💓✨💖