Lovers At The Beach

Hello there! 💖 I'm so, SO, sorry for not adding more parts to this story for a while. 😭 Writing these take up a lot of my time, and my day just keeps getting busier. 😅✨ I hope this one makes up for it, but if it doesn't, I'm truly sorry for disappointing you. My writing's been a little rusty due to the lack of doing it for a long time, so this'll be VERY short.

BUT, I'll try my very best to impress you, Your Highness. 😉💖 You'll always be treated like royalty whenever you want me to, and I'll be your personal knight. 😊💞✨💓

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hanako, would you like to go to the beach with us?" Kou asked, his eyes shining with hope. "Yeah! Come with us, Hanako-kun!" the daikon also pleaded, using her puppy dog eyes, making her eyes look bigger and cuter. 

The apparition backed up a bit, trying to make a decision for himself. "What's up with the eyes?" Hanako curiously asked, tilting his head. The two humans looked at each other then looked back at him. "IT'S TO CONVINCE YOU TO GO WITH US!" yelled the daikon and exorcist, obviously annoyed. "Oh, really?" the ghost asked innocently, smirking a little. "I didn't have a single clue." 

Yashiro just kicked Hanako lightly in annoyance while the apparition whined a bit in pain. Kou just sighed, then looked out the window in wonder. 'What will we even do in the beach anyway?' thought the exorcist, thinking of ways to have fun on the beach. He then turned his head to face the angry daikon, who was vigorously shaking the apparition. "Senpai! Do you have anything planned for our time at the beach?" asked the blond. Yashiro dropped Hanako quickly, making him fall HARD on the floor. "Actually, I planned to make us a picnic, but you can bring something else too," replied the girl with a warm smile. Kou thought for a moment, and just shrugged.

I guess a picnic on the beach wasn't too bad of a plan, plus it WAS Yashiro's plan after all, so he didn't plan on doing more.

"I'm still not sure if I'd like to go, since the beach isn't really my thing," Hanako shrugged, as he slowly got up from the floor. "But if Kou's going, then I'll try."

Hearing that, Kou slightly blushed. 'Is he really going to the beach with us JUST because I'm also going?' thought the blond, smiling a little. "SO YOU'RE GOING?" grinned Yashiro with stars in her eyes. The ghost nodded with a smirk. The daikon was so glad, that she pulled both Kou and Hanako close to do a big group hug. "It'll be so much fun! Oh and, Aoi's also coming with us since she made some food for our picnic!" beamed Yashiro. The two boys just chuckled, not minding having Aoi with them. "So, when are we going to the beach?" asked Hanako. "Tomorrow! Make sure to prepare yourself," answered Kou with a small wink. "LET'S DO THIS!" exclaimed the daikon, jumping happily in excitement. 

The day passed, and it was morning. The group decided to meet at the beach at an early time in the morning since it takes them a while to prepare the food for the picnic. Kou, being too excited to just stay in his home and wait, came to the beach earlier than he should've, and just sat on the yellowish sand. The sound of waves crashing was quite relaxing, even the birds chirping sounded like a song. "Mm, this feels like paradise," the exorcist calmly mumbled to himself, closing his eyes as he inhales the scent of the salty seawater. 

"Enjoying yourself?" smirked a very annoying but familiar voice. The blond immediately jumped up and turned around, just to see Hanako, with a big smirk on his face. "HANAKO?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SO EARLY?" Kou practically shouted, still in shock that someone was as early as he is. "Hm, I was bored. There wasn't much to do in that bathroom," shrugged the apparition, sitting down slowly on the sand. "Not only that, but I wanted to see you." Kou's eyes widened a bit, but then shook his head. "How'd you know I would be here early?" asked the blond suspiciously. "Instinct," hummed Hanako, smiling to himself. As soon as he heard that, Kou just sighed and sat down beside the brunette. "Do you know how to swim?" Kou quietly asked, looking out at the distant ocean. "We'll find out sooner or later," smirked Hanako, grabbing a light pink shell beside him. 

"Do you know how to play catch?" asked Hanako with a huge grin on his face, ready to throw the shell at the exorcist. Smirking, Kou replied, "You bet I do."

The two played catch with each other and even just hung out for a while, waiting for Yashiro and Aoi to come. "I won that match," triumphed Kou, puffing out his chest in pride. "I guess I'll let you get away with that. But only this once, alright?" Hanako sighed, with a small smile on his face. "Pfft, that's fine with me," grinned the exorcist. "HANAKO-KUN! KOU!" yelled a small familiar voice. The pair turned around, both of their eyes just seeing Yashiro and Aoi run to them quickly with the picnic preparations in their hands. "We have the food and everything else!" Aoi brightly smiled, putting down the stuff as Yashiro collapsed on the sand while panting. "Senpai!" Kou worried as he crouched to make sure the daikon's okay. Then the exorcist and apparition suddenly became hungry as soon as soon as they saw the delicious food up close, they were practically DROOLING. Aoi giggled,

"Looks like the boyfriends have become hungry from how much fun they had together!"

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for making this shorter than it should be! 😭 Somehow, while typing this, I got a big headache. I just couldn't continue the story even more so I cut it short. Again, I apologize for disappointing you. But hey, enough about me! How are you doing today? :D 💞✨💖