Chapter 20 - Hell Awaits

(3rd Person POV)

It was the first day of high school. Minho wasn't at school that day because he was sick. Han had a terrible feeling that an old acquaintance would show up. Unfortunately, he was right.

He hadn't even made it to his locker before he was tripped making him drop his books everywhere. He was then shoved to the ground.

"Pick up your shit you scum." Man said harshly.

Man's friends just laughed.

Just as Han began to gather his things two boys began to help him pick his stuff up.

"One of them said, "Leave him alone."

"Or what?"

"I can tell the office to catch the cameras."

"Fine. You win this time but you won't be so lucky next time."

The last statement had been directed at Han.

Man walked away leaving Han to pick up his stuff with the two other boys.

Once they were done picking Han's stuff up the boy who had spoken earlier spoke up.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for the help. I'm Han Jisung. And you are?"

"I'm Christopher Bang I but you can call me Chan and this Yang Jeongin."

"Nice to meet you." Jeongin said.

"Nice to meet you too. Thank you again for the help."

"Of course. Would you want to sit with us and our friends at lunch?" Chan asked.

"Sure. Is it okay if my friends join?"

"Of course."

With that they said they're goodbyes all heading to their separate classrooms.

Time skip to lunch~

"Where are we going?" Felix asked.

"I already told you to sit with some people I met."

Once they got to the cafeteria Han looked around trying to spot Chan and Jeongin.

He dragged Felix and Hyunjin behind him.

"Hey Chan and Jeongin. These are two of my friends Felix and Hyunjin." Han said pointing to them. "Our other friend Minho is out sick."

"Nice to meet you Felix and Hyunjin. I'm sorry y'all other friend is out sick. Anyways I'm Chan. This is Jeongin, Seungmin, and Changbin." Chan said pointing to them in turn.

By the end of lunch they were all really good friends and had agreed to eat lunch together again tomorrow.

So Man returns. Do you think he'll be expelled again? Anyways I'm sorry it's another short chapter. I have a lot going on. This sorry may end up going on hiatus for awhile or being discontinued. I really don't want to do either of those but depending on something that will be happening soon I may have all technology taken away so yeah, just a heads up. I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. If you did pls vote for it.