Chapter 23 - The Next Day

(3rd Person POV)

It was the next day of school. Han was leaving his first period class which was different then the rest of his friends when he felt a hand cover his mouth. He was pulled backwards into an empty classroom. He was thrown inside so whoever it was could lock the door. Before he could even react he was pinned to the wall by Man.

"A piece of shit like you has to be good at something. Let's see how good of a slut you can be."

Man tried to forcibly kiss Han but he turned his head to avoid it. Giving up Man decided to just get straight into it. He pulled down his pants while keeping Han pinned to the wall.

This whole time Han had been kicking and yelling and luckily Minho had heard him.

Just as Man was about to pull down Han's pants the lock on the door broke.

In stormed an angry Minho, Chan, and Changbin. Chan and Changbin instantly started to fight Man while Minho went to check on and comfort Han.

Once Man had passed out from the beating and Minho was sure Han wasn't injured all four boys left the classroom.

"You guys go to class. I'm gonna bring Han home." Minho said.

"You sure?" Chan asked.

"Yeah."

With that Chan and Changbin went to class while Minho brought Han home to rest and recover.

I'm so sorry it's such a short chapter. Ik I keep saying there'll be a long chapter and there's will be I just don't know when. I was going to make this a long chapter but I'm not in a very good mindset right now so it was very hard for me to write this. I hope y'all can understand. Anyways I hoped y'all enjoyed the chapter. If you did pls vote for it.