Valentine's Day Bonus Chapter 1- Changjin

(Hyunjin's POV)

It was Valentine's Day and after school Changbin was taking me on a date. I asked him what it was several times but everything he replied with the same answer, that is was a surprise. I couldn't wait to find out what it was. After school Changbin took me to the park. I was confused but followed him anyways. He led me to this hidden area where he had set up a picnic. I was overwhelmed with how sweet his actions were. I jumped on top of him. He stumbled and fell to the ground, me on top of him. He was schooled by my reaction and I couldn't help but to stare into his eyes. Soon, his eyes drifted down to my lips and looked back up at me. My eyes did the same. Slowly, we closed the gap between us. It was a sweet kiss. All our live for each other was put into it. After awhile we pulled away. We ended up enjoying the picnic before cuddling and watch the sun set.

If any of you are confused I'm making chapters about the dates the couples had in the Valentine's Day chapter. That's because the next true chapter of this is probably going to be long and I didn't have the time tonight but I still wanted to upload something. I'm also out of town and in the middle of the woods so my service isn't the best so it's very hard for me to get on the app. So that why this chapter is going back to an old one. Anyways I hoped y'all enjoyed it. If you did pls vote for it.