Chapter 21 - The Bathroom

(3rd Person POV)

It was the Monday of the second week of school. Minho had returned the Wednesday before and got along with them really well.

The eight boys were at lunch when Han got up to use the bathroom.

A soon as he walked into the bathroom the door was slammed shut behind him.

Before he could react a hand was placed over his mouth and he was dragged into a stall.

"Let's put a piece of shit like you where you belong." Man said shoving Han's face into the toilet pressing the handle to flush it.

Han struggled to pull away but it was no use. Man was way stronger than him.

Back at the table Han's friends were getting worried. Han had been in the bathroom for a long time. Minho decided to go check on him.

When Minho got near the bathroom he could hear laughter.

"Funny how a useless weakling like you thinks they can escape."

Minho recognized the voice immediately. Since Man was stupid enough to leave the door unlocked Minho quietly entered and snuck up behind Man. Before Man knew what has happening Minho punched him in the face and threw him backwards. He dragged him out of the bathroom for someone to tend to.

He went back in the bathroom only to see Han slipped over the toilet. He didn't look like he was breathing.

Han pulled him out of the toilet immediately and felt for a heartbeat. It was there thankfully but it was starting to fade. He wasn't breathing bc he had inhaled water.

Minho remained as calm as he could so that he could do what he need to do to help Han.

Not hesitating, he put his mouth on Han's and began mouth to mouth.

A few seconds later Han woke up and started to cough. Minho rolled him over so that he could cough up the water.

After Han was done coughing he finally comprehended what had happened.

"W-why d-did you k-kiss me?"

"I didn't kiss you. I was giving you mouth to mouth so you wouldn't die."

"St-still. Your m-mouth was on m-mine. Our l-lips w-were t-touching."

"And your alive because of it. Now let's get you to the nurse so she can check you out."

Minho walked Han to the nurses office where he was told he was fine but that he should go home for the rest of the day to rest. Han agreed and called his mom to come get him.

Sorry this is another short chapter. I really hope to write some long ones this weekend. So as you can see I didn't get my phone taken away but I may still get it taken away in the future. I really hope that doesn't happen but who knows. Anyways I hoped y'all enjoyed the chapter even if it was a lot of bullying. But if you did like three chapter pls vote for it.