Chapter 25 - Will You

(Minho's POV)

"Jisung, I am in love with you. Will you please be my boyfriend."

I just stared at him with hope in my eyes waiting for his response.

"Why would I ever do that. Your not good enough for me. Plus I'm not gay."

By this point I was crying.

"I don't think we should be friends anymore. Goodbye." he said walking away.

Just as I was about to walk away crying he yelled over his shoulder, "Good luck making friends with some other fa-"

Before I could hear the rest I was woken up by a terrified Han.

"Minho, are you okay? You were screaming and crying in your sleep. You're still crying. Why? What can I do to make you feel better? Just tell me and I'll do it."

I couldn't help but cry even more at that. Why does he care so much about me? I'm just a nobody.

"Promise me you'll never leave me." I said grabbing him by the back of the neck.

"I promise."

With that I pulled him down and pressed my lips to his forehead.

"Thank you." I said

"For what?"

"For everything."

"Your welcome."

We just stared into each other's eyes for a minute before Han squirmed a bit. It was then I realized the position we were in. Han was straddling my lap, my hands on his waist keeping him steady.

"Can we just cuddle and go back to sleep?" I asked with a tremble in my voice, for many reasons.

"Of course."

With that we returned to our cuddling.

We ended up staying like that until morning when Han's alarm went off to get ready for school.

Sorry this chapter is short and crappy. I'm a little sick right now so it was a little hard for me to find the motivation to write this, but I did because of y'all my wonderful readers. This book is so close to 1k reads I hope we can get it there soon. Anyways I hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter. If you did pls vote for it.