Chapter 28 - Confession #1

(3rd Person POV)

All of the boys were eating lunch when some random girl came up to Changbin.

"Can I please talk to you in private Changbin."

"Sure."

None of the boys made a big deal of it. Stuff like this happened all the time. A girl would confess to one of the guys and be rejected.

"Where are you going Hyunjin?" Felix asked when Hyunjin stood up from the table.

"Bathroom." he replied before walking off.

When he turned the corner by the bathroom he saw Changbin against the wall, kissing the girl that had asked to talk to him. Hyunjin quickly ran back to the table crying.

When he got back the other boys asked him what had happened so Hyunjin told them in between sobs.

"That can't be right. I'm it wasn't what it looked like. We can ask him when he gets back." Jeongin said.

(Meanwhile with Changbin)

"What do you want." Changbin asked annoyed.

He had had enough of these stupid confessions.

"To date you." the girl said giggling.

"Not happening. Sorry."

Just as he was about to walk away the girl suddenly kissed him. He was quick to push her off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! I told you no! I like someone! Try to get that through your thick skull!" he yelled at her storming off.

When he got back to the table all the boys glared at him except for Hyunjin who was crying.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. Maybe you should tell us why you were making out with a random girl." Felix spat full of anger that Changbin had broken his best friend's heart.

"I- what. She forced herself onto me. I pushed her off right away."

"And now you have the audacity to lie about it." Hyunjin mumbled, just barely audible.

"I'm nit lying. I swear."

"Don't lie to me even more. I saw you." Hyunjin said starting to cry again.

"I-"

"Was I not enough for you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I like you and I thought you liked me too. Guess I was wrong." Hyunjin said standing up starting to walk away.

Changbin took a second to process what he had said. Realizing what was happening he stood up and rushed over to Hyunjin who was in the middle of the cafeteria. He grabbed his wrist. Hyunjin turned around to shake Changbin off of him but didn't get the chance to. Changbin pressed his lips to Hyunjin's. He moved his hand that wasn't holding onto Hyunjin's wrist up to the back of his head.

The whole cafeteria went silent. Seo Changbin kissing someone, and a boy at that. Everyone was shocked, including Hyunjin.

Changbin pulled away a tiny bit.

"Would I have done in front of everybody if I didn't like you?"

"I don't know. Guess I'll have to see again." Hyunjin said with a small smile.

Not wasting anytime, Changbin and Hyunjin connected their lips again. Changbin put both of his hands on Hyunjin's waist and Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Changbin's neck. Neither of them cared that everybody was watching.

After a minute they parted enough to get some air, but they stayed in each other's arms.

"Hyunjin, I really like you. Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course."

They gave each other one last peck on the lips before parting and heading back to their table holding hands. Everyone was left staring at them with an open jaw. After a few minutes people went back to their conversations.

"So are y'all dating or what?" Felix asked as soon as they got to the table.

"After what just happened. Are you dumb? Of course we are." Hyunjin said to his friend.

"Well now that the drama is over can we finish eating?" Han asked.

Everyone just laughed.

So this turned out longer than I expected. A lot of y'all thought Chanlix was gonna sail first but surprise. It was Changjin. Anyways I really hope y'all enjoyed it. If you did pls vote for the chapter.