Chapter 41 - The Beach

(3rd Person POV)

It was the next morning and all of the boys had arrived at the beach. Chan and Felix immediately ran to the water. Hyunjin and Jeongin followed dragging their Boyfriends along. Han also dragged Minho along. After a few minutes Minho and Changbin managed to escape the grasps of Han and Hyunjin. They went sit down on some towels they had brought along. They just sat there and watched the others play for a little while.

Seeing the sappy look on Minho Changbin said, "Your really whipped for him."

"Why do you mean?" Minho questioned.

"I mean the way you feel about Han. It's so obvious. Especially with the sappy look you have on your face. You should just tell him already."

"I should not tell him."

"Why not?"

"What happens if he doesn't feel the same way? It'll ruin our friendship."

"Dude, even if he doesn't like you back I know y'all will remain friends."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Then I'll do it when the time feels right."

"Fine. Just know if you wait to long someone else might snatch him up."

"I know."

After playing in the water for a long time the others decided to get out and take a break. All eight of the boys ended up playing in the sand. They started a competition. Whoever could build the biggest sandcastle won. The teams were Chan and Felix, Changbin and Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin, and Minho and Han. Felix and Chan ended up winning. After the competition they all are lunch. After they ate they had to give their food time to settle before they could go back in the water. They hung out for awhile. After they had given it enough time, everyone but Minho went back in the water. After a few minutes, Han realized Minho wasn't with them but still in the beach. He walked back to where Minho was and sat next to him.

"Why don't you come in the water?" Han asked.

"I don't want to." Minho replied.

"I don't believe that. What's the real reason?"

"I can't swim." Minho said looking down embarrassed.

"That's okay. We don't have to go that deep. Now come on." Han said standing up pulling on Minho's arm.

Minho gave in and followed Han into the water. Everyone continued to play around for a few hours before calling it a day. They all ended up heading over to Felix's house for a sleepover.

Hey guys. Sorry this is kinda short. So I'm back home so I have Wi-Fi but I got home pretty late and I had to study for a test. That why this is kinda short. I know I said a long time ago that this would be ending soon but I don't think that will actually happen. Idk why but I can't bring myself to do time skips longer than a few weeks. So sorry if this seems to drag on. Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. If you did pls vote for it.