Chapter 40 - The Last Day of School

Time skip to the last day of school~
(3rd Person POV)

It was the last day of school and the rest of Han's year had turned out well. Since it was the last day of school, the teachers had brought the kids to the cafeteria to hang out and play games with their friends for the day. So Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin were all sitting at a table hanging out. The couples were sitting next to each other doing a bunch of couple shit. Chan had his arm wrapped around Felix who was leaning into him. Chan would kiss Felix on the head every now and then. Hyunjin had his arms wrapped around Chnagbin's waist and his face buried in the crook of his neck. Seungmin and Jeongin were leaning into each other occasionally sharing small pecks. Minho and Han were sitting next to each other trying not to let their jealousy be known. They were all making plans for what to do the next day to kick off their summer vacation. They decided on going to the beach. They figured it could be lots of fun. So they agreed to meet at the beach the next morning. After that they all went back to doing their own little things.

Hey guys. Sorry the chapter is kinda short. I'm in pain right now so I'm having trouble focusing. Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed it. If y'all did pls vote for for the chapter.