Chapter 1

Cassandra's POV
--------------------

I walked to school alone like I always did now days. My brother Jacob used to walk with me but he changed. For the worse.

Now he has no time for me. I'm completely alone. No friends and a father that is always out fishing.

Sometimes I feel like if I left no one would notice.

" Hey dork where are your friends!" One if Jacobs friends yelled at me.
"Oh wait you don't have any. " I turned and saw it was Paul.

I walked faster with tears blurring my vision hoping he didn't notice.

When I finally reached school I rushed to my locker to get my books before Paul could bully me again.

I think I was his favorite pass time other than hooking up with every girl he could. 

As soon as I had everything I took off to class.
*****

I did it!

I survived another day of school. But today was easier. Why?
Because I avoided Jacob and all his friends all day!!

I exited to school at a brisk pace wanted to get home as soon as possible.

Safely that didn't happen.

"Cassie you want a ride?!" Someone yelled to me.

I looked up. It was Jacobs.

Our eyes met and I looked back down and started walking again.

" Hey dork! He asked you a question!" Paul yelled.

I just kept walking. I couldn't let my temper flare.

I started counting to calm myself down.

1...2..3...4..5 and so on. I got to 10 before I was interrupted by a shove. I accidentally dropped my books.

"What the hell!! "I screamed. I heard Jacob swear under his breath.
"Why the hell can you a$$holes leave me alone!! I have done nothing to you okay so just back the hell off!" I screamed.

I picked up my books and walked away leavening every single one of them speechless.

___________________________
Authors note: I feel like this is too cliché, should I just scrap it??
Comment
Vote
Thx:)