Chapter 17

Cassandra's POV
--------------------

I woke up practically sweating with Paul's arm around my waist.
I don't think I'll ever be cold with my own personal heater. Haha good one.

I rolled over carefully; trying not to wake Paul to face him.
But I failed and when I looked up at him i saw him looking down at me.

"Good morning."

"Morning, can we go see Jake?"

"Yeah, when you get dressed we'll go."

I smiled and jumped out of Paul's arms, he complained but still got up.

"I didn't mean know" he said.
I kissed his cheek.
"I did" he rolled his eyes and followed me out to his car.

When we got to the house I left Paul at the car and ran inside. Jake was of course asleep so me being the greatest sister woke in up by hitting him with a pillow. He should be pretty much all healed by Paul's estimate so I didn't feel to bad.

Jake jumped awake.
"What?!"  He yelled looking around then saw me smiling and rolled his eyes.
"Did you really have to hit me."

"Yes, yes i did."

"Why?"

"2 reasons, first because you scared me half to death last night, and second because you were asking for that leach lover who's just leading you on instead of your family."

"Why must you call her that."

"Because that's what she is Jacob. And you need to get that through your thick skull."

"No I love her and she loves me."

"No Jacob you love her but she loves him. Deal with it. "

This isn't how I wanted to talk to him.

"Jake I didn't come to argue with you I came to see how you were."

"I'm fine." He grumbled. "Don't you have something with Paul today."

"I don't know, we could do you want me gone so soon?"

"Um yeah."

"Oh I see, well we'll go then" I said faking hurt.

I got up and left with him yelling an I love you sis in the background. 

I took Paul's hand as I passed and walked to his car getting into the passenger seat and Paul in the drivers seat.

"What do you wanna do today?" Paul asked.

" hmm... Let's go to first beach. " I said.

" okay" he said and drove off.

When we reached the beach we got out and I took Paul's hand leading him closer to the water.

We walked hand in hand down the beach just talking about random things a messing around. It was really peaceful; until two annoying werewolves decided to ruin it.

Embry and quil jumped out of the tree line and scared me half to death and pushed Paul into the water.

I noticed Paul shaking as he got out of the water so I ran over to him and tried to calm him down. But I didn't seem to be working.

Embry and quil tried to pull me out of harms way but when they did Paul just shook harder.

I broke out of their grips and ran to Paul and wrap my arms around him a whisper things to calm him.

"Go!" I tell Embry and Quil. They look like they are about to protest but don't and listen to me, running off into the woods again.

It took a while but I finally got Paul calmed down.

We decided to cut out trip short and just go back to Paul's and cuddle and watch movies.

Well about half way through out second movie Paul had to go on patrol so he dropped me off at my house with the promise to finish the movie after he finished.

__________________________

A/N: I am so sorry that this took so long. I've been busy with school and I've had writers block. But this is the new chapter. It's kinda short but I'm going to update again soon. I'm hoping before Halloween but I can't make any promises.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)