Chapter 5

Cassandra's POV
-------------------

I was frozen in place as the wolf slowly inched toward me. I tried to move but my body wouldn't allow it.

About 10 feet from me the wolf dropped to its belly and crawled toward me stopping a foot away from me.

I didn't know what to do. I stayed frozen until the wolf let out a small whine making me jump.

I don't know what led me to do it but I timidly moved my hand out until it rested on the head of the wolf.

The wolf let out a sigh of content... I think. So I pulled my hand away. When I did that the wolf let out a growl.

My body finally let me move and I ran away from the large wolf.

I ran until I got home.

I burst in the door panting trying to catch my breath.

Luckily no one was home so I didn't have to explain this. I just went to my room and fell asleep, considering my flight left tomorrow morning.

*morning*

"Hey embry thanks so much for doing this" I said.

It's 5 am and I had asked embry to drive me to the airport. We had become very good friends recently.

"It's no problem. I'm happy to do it." He smiles and lifts my bags into his truck.

I had said goodbye to my dad last night so I did not wake him up this early in the morning. Embry is already up because he has to open his family's store and 6 am.

*at the airport *

" Bye embry" I said giving him a hug.

"Bye Cassie."

The called my flight and I pulled away.

"See you in 2 months."

"I'll be here. "

I waved and walking to the boarding desk, gave my ticket and started to walk into the plane.

I looked back at embry and she waved. I waved back then continued into the plane.

Goodbye LaPush.

___________________________

Authors note: so sorry this is so late, it's exam time.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)