Chapter 7

Paul's POV
-------------------

*2 months later*

She been gone for two months. She hasn't even called Jacob. She had called billy though, and he tells Jacob how she's doing who then tells me.

I can phase in the fly anymore. I haven't seen her in so long it's seriously affecting me. When I'm on patrol they guys can't stand it. Sam almost flew to Florida to being her back but I told him not to because she probably happier there then she was here and that's all I wanted for her.

Cassandra's POV
-------------------

I was almost to the airport in Port Angeles dreading to get off the plane. Why you might ask well I'll tell you.

I called my dad to tell him the day I was coming home then I was going to call embry and ask him to pick me up but my dad told me it was too late because Jacob had already heard me and said he was going to pick me up.

I mean I should be happy that he was trying but I don't know it just feels weird. He hasn't cared about me for over a year and now he just wants to jump back into my life.

*at airport*

I started my search for my brother after I got my bag from baggage claim but had no luck.

Instead I found Paul.

We made eye contact and he immediately moved toward me. I instinctively move a step backward, he looked hurt but continued on his rout. When he reached me he wrapped me in his arms. It felt nice. I felt safe. Wait what am I talking about I should hate him.

I cleared my throat and he let go.

" So my brother couldn't find the time for me so he sent you "

"No I told him to stay back. "

"Oh.. " Now I just felt awkward.

Paul lead me out of the airport and to his truck. He acted like quite the gentleman. He opened my door for me then loaded my bags into the back.

"So um how was Florida?" Paul asked trying to make conversation.

"It was good. " I replied.

"That's good. " He said.

"Yeah. "

The rest of the car ride was filled with an awkward silence.

We finally arrived at my house. Paul opened my door for me again and grabbed my stuff.

"You don't have to do that Paul."

"It's fine don't worry. "

I nodded my head and opened my door for Paul to go in first. I followed him in and turned on the like.

"surprise!!" Yelled everyone once I turned on the light.

___________________________
Authors note: so what do you think will Paul ever change Cassandra's mind about him?
Comment
Vote
Thx:)