Chapter 3

Jacobs POV
---------------

I knew it hurt her when I left her behind. It hurt me too. But I didn't have a choice, it was to protect her.

But I hadn't realized how hurt she was till she completely disowned me as her brother.

I left her room with my heart aching.

She was right. I was supposed to protect her and be there for her. But I wasn't. I don't know if I could ever make this up to her.

I left the house phased and ran to Sam's, I gonna be late to the meeting so hopefully Sam isn't too pissed.

Cassandra's POV
-------------------

I sighed when Jacob left. I don't know if I could take it any longer.

Maybe I should move in with my aunt in Florida for the summer. Actually that seems like a great idea. I'll sleep in it though just to make sure.

****

When I woke up i still wanted to leave. I decided I would ask my dad when he got back from fishing.

* later *

I heard the door open and I rushed to the kitchen.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yes princess. "

"I was um wondering if I could maybe go stay at aunt Susan's?"

"Why?"

"Because I think it would be good for me to get away.." I explained.

"What would be good for who to get away?" Jacob said walking in.

"Cassandra wants to go life with her aunt for the summer" our dad said.

"What no!"

"Your not the boss of me Jacob!"

"Dad you can't let her do this." Jacob said turning to our dad.

"Well I can't think of a good reason not to let her go. " Dad said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek yelling a thanks as I ran to my room to pack.

Jacobs POV
----------------

I walked straight out of the house leaving to find the mine cause of this, and I knew exactly where to find him.

"Thanks a lot Paul " I said walking into dams house. " You made my sister want to leave. "

"What?" He asked confused.

"My sister! She leaving now because of you! now your gonna go apologize to her. "

"What no!"

"Yeas you will!" I spat starting to shake.

"Paul just go apologize." Sam said. Paul reluctantly nodded and left the house.

Paul's POV
----------------

I walked up to Jacobs house and just walked in.

"Billy where's Cassandra's room?"

"Down the hall"

I nodded and proceeded to her room.

I opened the door and cleared my throat.
She looked up.

"What the hell are you doing here" she spat.

I looked up at her and into her eyes. Something snapped inside me, I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out all I could do was stare at the beautiful creature in front of me. Why had I never actually looked into her eyes before?

"I asked you a question." She spat.

"Oh um I'm sorry for everything I um said and uh did to you. " I said. Gosh I sounded so stupid.

"Your sorry, your sorry!! After all this time you finally say sorry! "

"Um yeah "

"Well sorry isn't going to fix everything you've done. "

"I'm leaving in two days and--"

"No! You can't leave!" I said cutting her off.

"I can do whatever I damn well please." She said then pushed me out of the room slamming the door in my face.

I left the house stunned and walked back to Sam's.

"Well??" Jacob asked when I walked in.

"I um I said I was sorry but she slammed the door in my face. " I said my voice cracking in the end.

"Dude is he about to cry." Jared asked.

"Why would he--- Paul did you seriously imprint on my sister?" Jacob asked.

"I I think so." I said.

___________________________

Authors note: so Paul imprinted, Cassandra won't like that too much.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)