Chapter 10

Cassandra's POV
----------------

After my date with Paul when I went inside I was lucky enough to find Jake asleep.

My dad would ask questions but Jacob would. And I wouldn't want to share my whole night with him. He doesn't need to know what happens with me.

I mean he just barley started trying to talk to me again. Why should I have to tell him about my life.

Okay enough ranting.

I walked as quietly as possible to my room and shut the door.
It was really late so I changed and got ready for bed.

It was a little after midnight when I finally went to sleep. Not getting up early tomorrow.

Jacobs POV
----------------

Cas still wasn't awake. It's 1:30 in the afternoon. Is she even home?
She wouldn't have stayed at Paul's would she.

Wait I'll just go check her room.

I walked down the hall way and opened her door. She was laying in her bed asleep.

She doesn't sleep this late. Does she? No.

" leave her alone Jacob. She was out late let her sleep."

" okay" I sighed.

"Why don't you go to Sam's house. Why Cassandra wakes up I'll send her over there."

I nodded and left.

Cassandra's POV
---------------------

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock.

2:00.

2:00!! What!?

I jumped out of bed and got in the shower and got dressed.

I walked into the living room and saw my dad watching the baseball game with Charlie.
That must mean Bella is around here somewhere. I dot like Bella she's leading my brother on. Your probably thinking why should I care. Well he's still my brother I don't want to see him hurt.

"Dad why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"Sorry hunny but I know you were out late so I thought I would let you sleep in "

Damn him for making it impossible to be mad at him.

"It's okay "

"Oh and I told Jake I would sent you over to Sam's he was worried about you when you slept in so late. " my dad told me.

"Okay I guess I'll be back later. "

I left the house and began my walk to Sam's.

Maybe Jake did care about me. Maybe this was that point in my life when everything started to go right.

Like in a fairy tale.

___________________________

Authors note: so sorry it's taking me so long to update. But I'm gonna be writing the rest of the night tonight so hopefully j will get a pretty good jump on all my stories. Thx so much for reading an sticking with my writing even though updating takes a while.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)