Prologue

Here's a new story cause my sick ass has been watching Kung Fu Panda stuff for 3 days now. Enjoy.

Out on Royal Woods' public park, in the forest walk area, a certain albino boy was walking through the forest path. Lincoln Loud, the 15-year-old middle child of 11 siblings, seemed a bit down in the dumps, both physically and emotionally. He was covered in large bruises and scrapes.

Lincoln: (to the readers) Hey... I bet you're wondering. "Why do I look like I picked a fight with Lynn?". Well, it wasn't Lynn, it was Chandler, Hank, Hawk, Anderson, Pablo, and Taylor. They've been taking different fighting classes. 

Lincoln rubbed his back.

Lincoln: Chandler took up Boxing classes. Hank and Hawk took up Wrestling and Sumo respectively.  Anderson took up Muay Thai. Pablo took up Karate. And Taylor took up Taekwondo...

[Flashback]

In the back of the Royal Woods middle school. Lincoln and Chandler were in a fight.

*Bwak! Bwof! Smack!*

Lincoln stumbled back, Chandler was hopping on his toes with his fists raised. His goons were watching from the sidelines.

Goon 1: Are you sure you don't want us to hold him down for you Chandler?

Chandler: And miss practicing my boxing lessons? No way. I want to be as good as a professional boxer. And to do that I need to practice. Lincoln here is tough enough to take it.

Lincoln was slightly bruised and dirty, but otherwise okay.

Lincoln: All... I've been doing... Dodging...

Chandler: See? Now... DING DING!!!

Chandler kicked off the ground and lunged at Lincoln with a lunging punch. Lincoln raised his arms to guard but instead, Chandler stopped and switched to an uppercut mid-way through the punch. Landing a clean blow straight to Lincoln's chin, knocking him out cold on the spot.

*****

In the public baseball park. Hank and Hawk were-

*SLAM!!!*

Throwing Lincoln around like a ragdoll. Well, Hank was anyway, Hawk was drawing a circle in the dirt.

A/N: Hank is the dark-skinned one with black hair that covers his eyes, while Hawk is the light-skinned one with brown hair and a missing tooth.

Lincoln coughed when he hit the floor until Hank put in a leg-trap camel clutch. Lincoln yelled as he tapped for Hank to release but all he did was pull more.

Hawk: Hey bro, I'm done over here. Bring him over.

Hank: Sure thing, bro.

Hank released Lincoln and then shoved him into the ring on his feet. Hawk then tapped both his knuckles on the ground while squatting as Lincoln entered the ring.

Hawk: Spirit!

Hawk then lunged into Lincoln like a released spring, slamming headfirst into Lincoln's gut. Knocking him back and the air out of him. Lincoln lost consciousness before he hit the ground

*****

Out on the streets of Royal Woods. Anderson had Lincoln in a Rear Naked Choke.