The Jade Dojo

Here's the next chapter, still sick btw, so enjoy.

Lincoln rose from his bed, getting out of bed, he went downstairs to find his family eating breakfast.

Rita: Oh, I'm so glad for you girls! Lori's in her last year of college before she goes off and becomes her own woman! Leni's got a major brand deal waiting for her! And Luna has a company ready to pay her for her music!

Lincoln walked by Rita as she hugged the three oldest sisters tightly.

Luna: Come on, mom. Your squeezin' too hard.

Rita: Sorry, it's just so good to see my three college babies already having such a good life planned ahead!

Luan: You guys have got your lives planned as straight as Pie!

Luan throws a pie and Lincoln is, unfortunately, the one it hits.

Lynn Sr.: Luan! No pies during breakfast! But that was a good one! Here you go sport.

Lynn Sr. tosses a towel to Lincoln, who quickly wipes off the pie filling.

Lincoln: Hey dad, can I get my breakfast to go?

Lynn Sr.: Sure, son. Where are you headed?

Lincoln: Out.

Lynn Sr. shrugged and accepted the answer, placing 2 pieces of bacon and a cooked egg in a plastic box. Lincoln took the box and went out the door. Suddenly Lynn came down the stairs. 

Lynn: Where's Lincoln?!

Lori: He left. Why do you need to know?

Lynn: I just heard that he let someone else fight his bullies for him! So I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind! Where'd he go!?

Luna: No clue dude. Left without much of a word.

Lynn: Dang!

*****

Lincoln was running back through the forest trail to where Po showed him the dojo and where he passed out. In his hands was a note and his breakfast. The note read;

"To Lincoln. My friends agreed to train you, but first, you need to rest your body. Come back tomorrow. You should remember the way back. Signed Po."

Lincoln: When I woke up yesterday, I was back at the park entrance on a bench with this on me. So I'm going back to the dojo to learn Kung Fu!

Lincoln walked back up to the dojo Po had shown him. It was a Chinese Dojo built into a series of trees in a circular pattern. Lincoln opened the door and walked in to find the same thing as before.

A woman was standing on a rotating spiral smashing tire-sized solid wood with one strike! A man was deflecting arrows and even large cannon balls from mid-air! Another man was zooming around in between a collection of rotating, steel-studded wooden posts! A woman was practically dancing in an area of flame-spewing pipes. Lastly, there was another man swinging from bladed rings on the ceiling.

Lincoln: I live in a house of 10 sisters... And I'd take triple that over this...

Po: Lincoln! Guys! He's here! Welcome to the Jade Dojo, kid!

The 5 came down and Lincoln got a good look at them.

The first was a woman with an athletic body covered with scars and dark brown hair tied in double buns. She is wearing a red traditional Chinese vest with golden vine patterns and black trim, black wristbands, and a waist wrap. She also wears black silk pants and black slippers.