Is It Love or Being Over-Protective?

Here's the next chapter, enjoy!

At the Jade Dojo, Lincoln opened the door and tossed his backpack to the side.

Lincoln: I'm back! I got ungrounded!

Crane: Good, let's start with double the usual to make up for the lost time.

Lincoln: Yes, Master Crane!

Lincoln shut the door behind him, and out of the bushes, the Loud sisters tumbled out onto each other.

Leni: Ow...

Lola: Whose foot is that?! Lana!

Lana: If it was me, I'd have kicked you by now.

Luan: Told you we should've hidden in separate bushes.

The Loud sister quickly got to their feet. Lisa picked up Lily to keep her out of the dirt, she then looked at the building.

Lisa: The design is Chinese.

Leni: So pretty!

Lori: Yeah, reminds me of those Chinese Soap Operas on TV.

Lynn: Shut up. He went in there. Let's go!

The Loud sisters snuck over toward the Jade Dojo, upon getting there, Lynn was slugged in the arm by Lori. Most likely for telling her to shut up. Lana noticed the flowers above some windows, with a small knee-high stone wall.

Lana: I think we should find a different spot, these flowers look important-

Lana's words went ignored as the Loud sister proceeded to trample the flowers as they piled up to the windows. They all looked into a different window, where they spied Lincoln getting dressed for training, a simple white gi with a white belt.

Lynn: (whispering) Pfft. That's their training uniform? My dojo has much cooler uniforms!

Luna: (whispering) It's not about the uniform, Lynn!

Lynn: (whispering) So says someone, not in a martial arts club.

Luna grabbed Lynn by the collar of her shirt and hung her on a nearby bamboo plant, one short enough that it hadn't grown as tall as the others. Leaving Lynn stuck on the bamboo and unable to get herself down.

Lynn: (whispering) HEY!!! LET ME DOWN!!!

Lori: Shush! They're starting!

Crane: Now, let's begin.

Crane then threw several 20 lb medicine balls at Lincoln, who did her best to deflect them.

Luna: (whispering) DUDE!! What the (looks at Lily) heck!? This is what he goes and does when he leaves the house?!

Lori: (whispering) This is beyond dangerous!

Crane: Stop!

The master and student stopped their training.

Crane: I'm sorry, I've seemed to have grabbed the wrong balls.

Monkey could be heard snickering.

Crane: Shut up, Money!

Lucy: (whispering, sighs in relief) Sigh... Looks like it was just a mistake...

Crane: You in the Apprentice Class, the one just above it. 

Crane holds up what looked like a bowling ball with no finger holes and the number 2 on the side.

Crane: We should be using these! Sorry for forgetting your advancement.

Lincoln: It's fine, I honestly would've taken it.

Lori: WHAT?!?!?!

Lincoln And Crane: (looks at) Huh?