State Fair Fight

Here's the next chapter! thx to ECHO-173 for his help making this chapter! Enjoy.

It had been four days since the fight with Hank and Hawk, Lincoln was at the Jade Dojo training, however, his training was different than it normally was as Lincoln was staging on a podium with two buckets full of rocks in each hand. Master Crane was watching him while holding a stopwatch.

Crane: And time, alright Lincoln you can drop the buckets now.

Lincoln let go of both buckets and jumped off the podium, clearly exhausted.

Crane: How are you feeling?

Lincoln: Like Masters Tigress and Po have been working me to the bone as punishment for both fighting Clint and at my school earlier this week.

Crane: What makes you say that?

Days ago

Lincoln: Master Tigress.

Tigress: Yes?

Lincoln: Are you angry with me for fighting that cowboy guy?

Tigress: What would make you think that?

Lincoln looks at the training course, it is filled with spikes, fire, cannons, tigers, spikes on fire, cannons shooting fire, tigers covered in spikes, cannons shooting spikes, spikes that were cannons, tigers that were on fire, fire that hid cannons, tigers that had mounted cannons, and a rumba with a knife taped to it.

Lincoln: Just a hunch...

Now

Lincoln: Strangely... The hardest part was the rumba with a knife.

Crane: Good thing Viper convinced her to not go through with it. But I do think you are being punished for fighting at your school, the last time that happened you were grounded and suspended, sometimes it is just for the best if you don't always fight at places you shouldn't be in the first place.

Lincoln: I know, but they did come to me and if I didn't fight them as soon as possible, who knew what they could have done?

Crane: Yes, you bring up a good point, I think you've been punished more than enough too, we'll go back to normal training. The next time someone does want to fight you, best fight them where people won't get hurt.

Lincoln and Crane then walked out of the training to enter the dining hall where dinner was being made. Po and Tigress were cooking together.

Tigress: Po. Where are the onions?

Po: Third pantry cabinet to the left.

Monkey: Aww, you both look so cute working together.

Monkey then had to duck as Tigress threw a knife at them, it just barely grazed them. Lincoln kind of regretted getting the footage of his fight as it showed the point when Mr. Ping told them to make out and Monkey has been using it as a way to mess with them.

Po: Monkey, c'mon man, you know she'll kill you.

Monkey: I know, but at this point, it is like a game and if she gives in, I win, and she knows that.

Tigress: (muttering) Must... not... kill... him!

Not long afterward they all sat down to eat dinner, eating a bowl of Sweet Onion Takikomi Gohan.

Lincoln: Hey, so tomorrow is going to be the first weekend I'll be back home but I also wanted to ask you guys are you busy tomorrow?

Po: Not really, we just need to do a quick cleaning of the Dojo. Why do you ask Lincoln?