Brawl in the Hall

Here's the next chapter, thanks to ECHO-173 for helping make this chapter! Enjoy!

Lincoln was regaining consciousness, his vision was blurry but he could make out a faint light in front of him. Next to the light he could see a face, it looked almost like Monkey and Mantis.

Mantis: Lincoln, you're waking now. Follow the light.

Lincoln: (panics) WHAT?! (gets up and sees Mantis holding a flashlight) Oh, poor choice of words Master Mantis.

Monkey: Yeah, that sounds more like something I'd say, Hehe.

Mantis: Sorry, but how are you feeling? You were beaten pretty badly. Mantis patched you up.

Lincoln: Like I was hit by a truck (notices the bandages on him) A truck that can kick and punch... (looks around) I'm at the Dojo?

Monkey: Yeah, Tigress and Po brought you here after you got beaten by someone who called a "Cowboy cosplayer" and another "guest" for questions they wanted to ask. How are you feeling?

Lincoln: I got punched in the face and kicked in the neck... And I practically asked for it, fighting that guy.

Mantis: Sometimes jumping in the metaphorical deep end can be a dangerous lesson, remember, there are fighters out there who surpass your level of experience, strength, and skill.

Monkey: Mantis does have a point, you're training, never bite off more than you can chew.

Both masters then got up from the chairs they were sitting in and proceeded to walk out of the room.

Lincoln: Where are you going?

Monkey: Like I said, we have another guest, and Tigress told me that he might talk about someone who we once thought to be long dead.

Lincoln: Like an old friend?

Monkey: No... an old enemy... rest up Lincoln. (closes the door behind him)

Lincoln got out of bed, he wanted to hear this for some reason and stealthy walked to the door but upon opening it, he was met with Tigress which frightened him for a second.

Lincoln: Are you guys trained to be ninjas?

Tigress: In a general sense yes. You'll start wall-running and water walking training next week.

Lincoln: What?

Tigress: Moving on. You want to know about the other guest? It isn't that Clint guy but rather a goon we missed, we're holding him for information.

Lincoln: Isn't that illegal? I mean you kidnap the guy and hold him hostage.

Tigress: They had a choice in the matter to stay or not. We'll let him go, after he starts talking.

Lincoln: About what?

Tigress: The Dueling Dragons boss. You can come along and listen if you want.

Lincoln then followed Tigress to the training hall where the goon named Felix was tied to a training pole with the masters surrounding him.

Lincoln: This is also illegal...!

Tigress: Means to an end.

Felix: So... what do you want to know?

Po: Everything. Who is the boss of your organization?

Felix: I don't know anything about him honestly, only his name. I just work as an accountant for a gang and do research for us.

Tigress walked up to the pole and punched the side of it, just 2 inches from his head.

Felix: I SWEAR THAT ALL I DO!!! All I know about him is his name and that he's really strong!