Dragon Warrior Noodles & Tofu

Here's the next chapter, thanks to ECHO-173 for his help. Enjoy!

In a parking lot in the middle of the night, several men were lying on the ground with one man in the middle of them standing before them. They wear a plain white button-up shirt under a black leather vest, black pants, and a black cowboy hat with a skull belt buckle around their waist. Their face had a vertical scar that started from their chin to their forehead on the left side of their face. They had a wide smile on their face as they looked around at the damage they had caused before their phone started to ring. After checking the caller ID they answered it immediately.

???: Hey Boss, finished having that "chat" with the punks on the east side of town, you were right... they didn't know how to throw a real punch.

"Boss": Good to know that much, I have another task for you, I have a feeling that he won't join us, but you can never really know. Ask him to meet me and we'll have a small chat. Sending you a picture.

The cowboy-dressed man looked at their phone to see a picture was sent, it was a picture of Lincoln during his fight with Chandler.

???: And if he doesn't want to come with me quietly?

"Boss": Make him.

???: Got it Boss. Do you want me to bring him back lightly bruised or beaten to a bloody pulp?

"Boss": Either or.

???: Beaten to a bloody pulp it is. (Hangs up his phone) Now, where did I park my bike again, geez I always forget where I park.

*****

The Loud family was driving out, Lincoln seemed the happiest to see this, and Lynn seemed the least happy.

Luna: So one of your master's father has opened a regional noodle shop here in Royal Woods?

Lincoln: Yep. He

Lynn Sr.: We're only going to see what they have on the menu. We aren't eating there.

Luan: Don't worry Dad, we know you don't want us supporting a business rival.

Lincoln: Um... about that, Master Po did invite us and offered to pay for whatever we wanted to eat there. It would be rude if we didn't order anything.

Lynn Sr.: Wait what?! Oh man... well it would be rude to turn him down and we still owe them for letting the charges of what you girls did go so I guess we have no choice.

Rita: Don't worry Lynn, it'll be a one-time thing. Now remember girls are polite and not stirring up any trouble with Lincoln's masters. (Gives Lynn a side eye)

Lynn: Why does it feel like you said that to me specifically?

Loud Siblings Minus Lynn: That's because she was.

Lynn: Wha- You guys act like I'm a delinquent!

Lori: Last week you were suspended for breaking a girl's arm after she accidentally hit you with a softball.

Lynn: That was not an accident!! She hit me on purpose!

Luna: You were banned from a batting cage place after fighting some dudes and breaking a lot of things.

Lynn: (rubbing her neck) Those punks were talking a lot of trash.

Lana: And then you got us all banned from Joe's Pizza Place for life after you suplexed one of the staff and broke a table.

Lynn: (visibly thinking of an excuse) She... Surprised me...?

Lincoln: And then you got mad and were kicked off the softball team because, and I quote, "The Couch Drank Your Lucky Sports Drink".