Master of the Jade Temple

Here's the next chapter, the first OC chapter! Thx to for ECHO-173 his help making this chapter! Enjoy.

On the Streets of Royal Woods, people were staring as Lincoln Loud was currently dragging Po down the street, Po sitting in a large tire that was tied to a harness Lincoln was wearing. Lincoln squeezed his eyes shut as he was dragging Po.

Lincoln: (panting) Are we almost there yet?

Po: Nope.

Lincoln: Dang it... Why are we doing this?

Po: We're picking up the Master of the Jade Dojo in China.

Lincoln: You mean it's not you?

Po: I'm called something else in China. (sees a bus) That should be it.

Lincoln: Finally!

They stopped in front of the bus station, once they made it, Lincoln took off the harness with Po picking up the tire, they couldn't drag it inside for reasons. They entered the bus station with it having several people inside some waiting patiently for their bus while others were impatient. Po looked around and didn't see who he was looking for.

Po: He isn't here? Did we arrive early?

Lincoln: Maybe you got their bus schedule wrong Master Po.

Po then heard a growling noise and felt something.

Po: Lincoln, stay near the entrance... I need the restroom. (dashes away)

Lincoln: Wait don't use a... public bus station's restroom. Sighs, that's gross.

Lincoln looked around before taking a seat next to the entrance, it shouldn't take a while, right? All they needed to do was wait for their master to return and they would leave for the Jade Dojo. Simple as that.

2 hours later

Panic set into Lincoln. Po has yet to return and fears he went the same way Elvis Presley did, on the toilet. Their guest hasn't arrived at all and Lincoln wonders just how much longer this will take.

Lincoln ate a candy bar and walked up to a trash can tossing the wrapper inside. He turned around but bumped into someone. Looking down he saw a short elderly man with gray-white hair combed and tied in a small ponytail, fierce bushy eyebrows, and a Fu Manchu with a beard tied. He possessed a miniature body and fair skin tone. He is wearing an orange Shaolin yī-fu, brown sash, wraps on his legs, and golden bronze Tai Chi footwear. Behind them was a large back bigger than them.

[Image of Shifu]

Lincoln: Sorry sir I didn't-

Old Man: Oh my back! (hunches over) Oh, I miss the days of youth. Now my bones are so frail that paper is stronger... (looks to Lincoln) Aren't you going to offer to carry my bag? For an old man?

Lincoln: Oh, um okay sorry sir, I am just waiting for... okay.

Lincoln then walked to the back and lifted it off the ground, it felt heavy, how this old man carried it around was beyond him. The two then walked to the exit and stepped out before making it to a bench just a few feet away from the entrance and sat down. Lincoln was about to place the bag down but the old man spoke again.

Old man: Oh, please carry it until my company arrives. It is priceless and fragile as me a young man.

Lincoln then kept it in his arms, he said it was fragile. Why didn't he say that from the beginning?

Old Man: You seem strong to hold something so heavy. Do you exercise a lot?

Lincoln: Kinda, yeah. I practice Chinese Martial Arts. Tiger, Monkey, Crane, Mantis, Viper, and Panda. I know it's not good to try and learn different things. But I like to be diverse instead of one-note.