Brawl with the Bully Boxer!

Here's the next chapter and first chapter of the new year, enjoy!

Lori couldn't believe her eyes, Lincoln, her kid brother, had just saved her hide. Chandler was about to attack, but he looked around, from his one-sided spat with Lori. They were already gathering attention.

Chandler: This place isn't good for a fight. Let's go somewhere else for this.

Chandler turned around and started walking away, signaling for Lincoln to follow him. Lincoln looked at Lori before he moved.

Lincoln: You may wanna go home, Lori.

Lori: But I can-

Lincoln: You can't help me fight. You can barely fight yourself. Heck, you can barely stand right now!

Chandler: Just so we're clear, she started it. I was just minding my own business. She attacked me!

Lincoln glanced at Lori, who looked away ashamed. Lincoln then followed after Chandler.

Lori: So this is what being useless feels like... I literally... Hate it...

*****

Elsewhere, in an abandoned building, Lincoln followed Chandler into the building where a bunch of pre-teens, teenagers, and young adults were lounging around, eyes drawn to them. Lincoln spotted HD screen TVs, couches, beanbags, and several fridges.

Chandler: So what brought you to the store? Seemed a bit convenient to just show up out of nowhere.

Lincoln: Was doing a quick errand for my teachers. Guess I'll have to do it afterward.

Chandler: Can't you just call them?

Lincoln: They're from a place with no technology, or even electricity, so they don't own any phones.

Chandler: Ah, I see.

Chandler approached a teenage girl with a budding figure, long black hair, fair skin, and black eyes. Wearing a grey shirt with a red tie, a dark grey skirt with pockets, and black boots with white socks just barely sticking out from the top.

 Wearing a grey shirt with a red tie, a dark grey skirt with pockets, and black boots with white socks just barely sticking out from the top

She was standing behind a counter by a double door.

Chandler: Hey, Marey. Here for a match.

Marey: Alright, I'm guessing whitey behind you is your opponent? Want me to give him the rundown while you get changed?

Chandler: Go right ahead.

Marey: Money Match or Classic Match?

Chandler: I didn't bring my wallet, even if I did Lincoln here doesn't have the cash to match my lowest bills. So Classic.

Marey nodded and Chandler went through the door. Lincoln approached the counter and Mayer eyed him up and down.

Marey: You look like you've seen your fair share of fights.