Xing Yi Quan, Fox Weapon Style

Here's the next chapter, the first OC chapter! thx to ECHO-173 for his help making this chapter! Enjoy.

The Jade dojo, the sound of Lincoln grunting as he walked on his hands him holding a bucket with his feet going to a pole then going around it to go back. Monkey was on a pillar watching him.

Lincoln: So, Master Monkey, what is this training for?

Monkey: To train both your arms and legs, it will also train your balance too.

Lincoln sweated a bit as he turned around on the pole. Monkey noticed Lincoln was getting the hang of things. The master then grabbed a fruit and hucked it at Lincoln.

Monkey: Dodge!

Lincoln: Dodge what- (the fruit splatters onto his face) Gah!!!

Lincoln fell off the pole and the bucket spilled over his head.

Lincoln: Yelling dodge is more distracting the helpful! Especially went it isn't timed right!

Monkey: Heheh! That's the point!

*****

In town, a young man was walking down the street with a duffle bag, standing at 5'7" with a muscular figure with a flat top hairstyle and is typically seen wearing simple cargo pants and a military camo shirt. He has a scar on his left cheek that looks like a horizontal cut, most likely from a blade.

The young man walked up to the dojo, it was large and he saw a sign above that said the Red Tiger Dojo. He walked in to see it was like a large studio, standing in a large group was practicing. He walked forward with a smirk on their face.

One man saw the young man who entered. They walked to them to see their reason for being there.

Red Tiger Member: You lost or are you looking to join?

???: Names Ben, Ben Fox, and I'm here looking for something... a fight.

Red Tiger Member: Hmm... sensei! Someone is here to challenge us!

The leader of the Red Tigers was a stern-looking man, wearing a black gi with red highlights to it with the symbol of the dojo on his back. He looked old and had the build of a military man.

Red Tiger Sensei: So you're here for a challenge? Which school are you from?

Ben: My own, I don't go to a fighting school. I'm starting my own.

Red Tiger Sensei: Huh? You look like you're still in high school, you can't just start a school of your own. If you're looking for a beating, you're in luck. One of our best was looking for a fight.

They then walked to a large mat, the students heard it was one of the best students with Lynn thinking it was her only for it to be another black belt student. She felt annoyed that it wasn't her.

Ben looked at the Red Tiger student, the student was confident and believed they could win, taking a karate stance. They were then confused as Ben placed his hands in his pockets. The smug look on his face pissed the student off.

Red Tiger Sensei: Fight!

The student dashed to Ben, and as he was within reach, Ben quickly moved on hand, the student thought he was gonna take down Ben only to feel the pain of something hitting him at the side of his head. The student then fell over landing on their face. Ben had their hand out. Everyone was surprised.

Ben: Fox weapons style. Second Technique. Quickdraw, Smith & Westen.

Lynn: What... what was that?