Middle School Brawl

Here's the next chapter. It's a bit short but I hope enjoy it!

It was Wednesday now, a full 5 days since Lincoln started training at the Jade Dojo. His training regimen there hadn't changed much this time. He starts by training Mantis with the mannequin for blocking and dodging. Then he'd move on to Crane's training for parrying and deflecting. 

After that, he'd train with Po and Viper, running around the outside of the dojo while dragging tires and Po on them as Viper chased him with some random venomous snake. Then he'd be doing training with Monkey to make use of his environment. Lastly, sparring with Tigress to learn how to throw a proper punch or kick. If there was still daylight, he'd go back to Mantis and start his training over.

At school on Monday, Lincoln wondered why the bullies. Apparently, Chandler caught the flu, in July... So he was just playing hooky. Hank and Hawk lost the bus pass they used to get to Royal Woods. And lastly, Anderson, Pablo, and Taylor were sent to juvie for trying to buy alcohol with fake IDs. 

Lincoln walked through the halls, heading to the auditorium for a seminar about how bad drinking is as well as one about the dangers of forging legal documents. And yes, this was brought on by the three teens trying to get alcohol with fake IDs.

Lincoln: (to the fourth wall) Thank you, Mister Exposition.

Eat Me.

Lincoln continued down the hallway only to find Chandler's goons standing down the hall.

Goon 1: Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. A lone Lincoln wanders in for a beatdown.

Lincoln: Hey, guys. I'm just trying to get to the auditorium the same as everyone else did.

Goon 2: Then why are you so late?

Lincoln: I was in the bathroom. Today's lunch didn't agree with me.

Goon 1: Regardless, Chandler sends his greetings!

Goon 1 threw a right hook at Lincoln, who dodged back and into Goon 2's arms, where he was held in place. Goon 1 quickly approached with a fist reared back.

Goon 1: Lights out, Lincoln!

Lincoln then had a flashback to his training.

[Flashback]

Lincoln was sitting at the side, watching Tigress and Viper spar. Tigress charged in and threw a punch but Viper deflected it, before moving around behind her. Viper then put Tigress in a headlock. Tigress then placed her hands on Viper's hips then attempted to kick her, but Viper released and backed away. The two then stopped.

Viper: Now Lincoln. What did you get from that?

Lincoln: Hmmm... When Tigress was grappled and she used her legs to escape.

Tigress: Correct. An enemy will try to avoid getting hit naturally, and the legs are stronger than your arms. If your arms aren't usable, use your legs.

[Flashback End]

Lincoln stomped onto Goon 2's foot and made him let him go, Lincoln then dodged the punch and let Goon 1's punch hit Goon 2 instead. Lincoln then grabbed Goon 1's fist and flung him in a direction towards the wall.

Goon 2: Son of a-

Lincoln then stomped Goon 2's other foot. He then threw him in the same direction as Goon 1. Goon 1 had enough time to dodge this by twisting his body to the left.

Goon 1: Why you little!

Goon 1 threw another punch at Lincoln, who parried it by placing his hand on his elbow. Lincoln then punched Goon 1 in the face.