Parent-Master Conference

Here's the next chapter, enjoy.

It was a Saturday, Lincoln was readying himself to head over to the Jade Dojo when Lynn Sr. stopped him.

Lynn Sr.: Hey son?

Lincoln: Yeah Dad?

Lynn Sr.: Well, while I and your mother agreed to let you continue your training, we've never actually met them before, so I thought we should have them over for dinner. Like a Parent-Teacher Conference.

Lincoln: Okay, I'll see if they'll want to come over. Later!

Lynn Sr. waved Lincoln goodbye as he left for the Jade Dojo. Meanwhile, Lynn had heard the whole thing.

Lynn: Sister Meeting!

In Lori's and Leni's room, the sisters gathered like they normally do. Lori, however, was not in a nice state, after being beaten up by Chandler, she was sent to the hospital. She suffered a fractured jaw, six broken teeth for both lower and upper jaws, her jaw needed to be wired shut in order to heal, cracked ribs (all of them), a fractured arm, a broken elbow joint, and a dislocated shoulder blade, the last of which needed. Needless to say, she wasn't saying much during this sister meeting, or anything at all really.

Leni: (gets a text) Lori's asking why we're gathering right now.

Lynn: Cause dad is having Lincoln ask those "masters" of his to come over for dinner.

Lana: You're just salty cause one of them beat you up.

Lynn: I WASN'T READY!!!

Lana: Funny way of saying she beat you up.

Lynn: Whatever! If they are all coming here we need to prepare.

Lucy: Yes, *You* Need to prepare an apology for attacking that lady. And *We* need to apologize for stepping on those endangered flowers.

Lynn: You guys don't get it! We can get back at them!

Luna: Dude, that Tiger lady beat you to a pulp and you're the only one here who knows how to fight. (points at Lori) Just look at Lori! She tried to fight Chandler and got beat up so badly that she can't even talk!

Leni: (gets a text) Lori says that you should stomp out any idea of "getting back" at those Masters of Lincoln's. You aren't going to win. If anything you're going to end up like me.

Lynn: UGH! You guys aren't getting it!

Lynn stormed out of the room, and at the same time, Luan put on a poker hat and pulled out a notepad.

Luan: Taking bets! Taking bets! Lynn's gonna try to fight with. Which bone is Lynn gonna get broken first!?

Lucy: (pulls out two $10 bills) 20 on her nose.

Lana: (pulls out a $10 bill) 10 on her jaw!

Leni: (gets a text) Lori says 50 on her legs.

Lisa: Despite my standing against gambling. How do you know she won't get multiple bones broken?

Luan: I said First Bone Broken.

Lisa: Ah, I see. (pulls out three $5 bills) 15 on her ribs then.

*Timeskip: Evening*

There was a knock at the door, Rita answered to find Lincoln and the Jade Dojo's masters waiting at the door.

Po: Hello, Mrs. Loud. Thank you for inviting us.

Rita: Thanks for coming! Feel free to rest your feet in the living room while my husband makes dinner. (faces the stairs) Girls! Come down and greet our guests!