|33| Fight for what you believe in.

As the three of us sprinted through the terminal, someone clad in a red and blue suit hit the glass window beside us, crawling along it with ease in time with our movements.

"What the hell is that?" Bucky asked what we'd all been thinking.

Sam huffed before replying, "everyone's got a gimmick now."

A loud crash from beside us caught our attentions, before the red guy came flying through the now broken window and sent Sam flying. He then fixed his sights on Bucky, stopping his metal fist mid punch as if it was light as a feather. They remained in that position for a little while, Bucky obviously stunned by his strength as the person in red started to talk. He sounded like a kid, a teenager maybe, and he clearly lacked much fighting experience because he was chatting away so casually.

I took the opportunity to come up behind him, wrapping my legs around his neck and flipping us back so that he landed flat on this face behind me.

But he wasn't giving up.

He came after each of us in turn as we practically destroyed the inside of the airport. The kid didn't take long to shoot this strange sticky stuff our way, and it weirdly resembled a spiders web. Which made more sense when I spotted the logo on the front of his suit.

He shot the web stuff at my arm, effortlessly pinning me to a wall, before shooting it at Sam's wing pack and sending him crashing down through the roof of a kiosk.

Whilst I was busy trying to get the sticky stuff off of me, the kid hurled Bucky towards Sam and sent them both flying over the edge of a railing. I heard a great big thud as they hit the floor below.

And then, since he was certain he had the upper hand, the kid perched up high on a sign and started chatting again. Meaningless stuff, but he didn't stop. That was until redwing came to the rescue and clutched onto his arm with a strengthened wire. The small flying thing dragged the kid through the air, out of a smashed window, and then just dropped him.

I finally reached a knife in my belt and made quick work of cutting myself free, before rushing down a level to free the other two from where he'd webbed them to the ground. They were squirming around helplessly when I found them, bickering with each other over whose fault it was.

Once everyone was back on their feet, we all set off towards the hangar once more. We were no doubt running out of time after that annoying setback, meaning that the others were probably all waiting outside to put a stop to us. Jokes on them we were prepared for a fight.

When we emerged onto the tarmac, Steve was heading by with Clint and Wanda in tow. We jogged to catch up with the pack just as our new friend Scott Lang joined our sides.

"Come on!" Steve urged over his shoulder.

But we all came to a grinding halt not long after the boost in confidence when a laser beam shot down from above, a laser beam that came from none other than Vision. He was a scene of calm as he floated above us, no doubt intending to avoid a fight if he could. Unfortunately, I didn't think that was an option.

"Captain Rogers" he began, "I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now."

As he finished speaking, Tony and Nat landed just ahead of us, followed by T'Challa and Rhodes, then the Spider kid. And for the first time in a while Nat actually looked at me, except that time I didn't want her to. My body drowned in guilt at the sight of her. Even more so when my gaze fell on the lowered zip of her suit, where fresh bruises graced her neck. They were already dark.

I'd done that to her.

I'd hurt her.

I could never let that happen again. I should've never let it happen at all.