8 - 24/7=Heaven

Faye

"Are you just going to stay there? Close the door. You're naked." his voice was thick with authority.

Completely entranced by the dominant tone, I comply with his instructions and follow him into the living room. Placing the food bag on the small coffee table, his eyes examine the room discreetly, not missing any detail.

On the other hand, I am absorbing every inch of his presence in my house. Already becoming familiar with his all-black look style, I notice how his oversized sweatpants and loose sweater perfectly embrace his body.

"Did I come at the wrong time?" his voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

My pulse flutters in my throat, a warmth rushing to my face. Dread sinks into my skin with each step he takes, my stomach dipping like a tilt-a-whirl.

"I - not at all. I was about to take a shower." I timidly answer, swallowing hard when I see him getting closer to me.

Standing high and tall in front of me, he looks intimidating as hell, his eyes burning through me like lasers as they swirl around my physique. A dangerously playful fever ignites in me from his intense inspection.

Damn, those eyes don't want to miss any detail.

He looks at my ankles, slowly going up to my knees.

I rub my thighs together.

His gaze shifts from my arms to my collarbones and neckline.

I swallow.

A subtle raise in his lips creeps on his face as he stops at my breasts, sucking in the air from my lungs through my hard nipples.

My heart races like crazy.

A mixture of thrill and terror fills my chest, trickling through my bloodstream and straight between my legs, where it meets his last stop.

The towel I have on me feels non-existent under his burning glare, and I instinctively tighten my grip on it. Noticing this, he turns around and plants himself on the couch.

"Go ahead. I can wait," he says while watching me leave the room.

As if stepping barefoot on glass shards, I enter the bathroom and lock the door. My heart is pounding so fast that it feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. There are so many things that confuse me, from his unannounced presence to his commanding attitude.

What is he doing here? I thought he was busy with his girlfriend.

I take a quick shower since I won't want the uninvited guest to wait for me for too long. To avoid wandering the place again with only a towel, I put on my oversized T-shirt and the short pants I have in the bathroom.