46 - All night

Faye

"Fuck, kitty. Just like that. Open your legs wider." Jimin comes her way, naked, giving his cock a few pumps.

And I freeze.

I am too ashamed to watch them, yet I can't stop it. It's intrusive. Immoral. Depraved and obscene. But my eyes are searching for more, and my curiosity is insanely unhealthy. Everything about what I am doing is wrong.

Mainly because it involves my friends.

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself and grab the door handle but stop once again.

The proximity between their bodies is inviting. Fascinating. Delicious.

A few inches apart, reluctantly eye-fucking each other with a roaming gaze as if it's involuntary. They're playing a dangerous game, and I am so not welcome. But it's freaking thrilling. It gives a certain amount of dirtiness to my sick mind that I savor hungrily.

Like when you're watching lesbian porn, double penetration, or bisexual threesome. The things you may not necessarily do if you are given the chance, but that's precisely what turns you on—the filthiness.

And my pussy tingles at the obsceneness of it all.

'You shouldn't be here,' my mind screams. In return, my core trembles with a strong vibrato of 'But you want to know what they do next.'

So I continue.

Jimin's body is exactly how I imagined it. His skin is smooth and soft, although the contour of his taut muscles emphasizes a more masculine figure than I thought. His biceps are perfectly defined. Not as bulky as Jungkook's. Rather slim, but fit.

Curiously fit.

Just coming in a perfect addition to the two square outlined pectorals painted by the dark peach color of his nipples that look painfully erect. The veins in his arms are pulsing firmly, and I follow the movements, dropping my gaze to his right hand.

He is hard. So fucking hard I think he's gonna explode.

Interestingly enough, his cock can be described as beautiful. Delicate. Which contradicts the bundle of nerves and excess of veins popping underneath the thin skin that adds a drop of ruggedness to his elegance.

'You shouldn't be here,' my mind screams again, but this time it is interrupted by Jimin's harsh command.

"Chaeyeong. Wider." he demands coldly. "Open. Your. Legs. Wider."

They are waltzing this dance together, both indulging themselves in different roles, and watching their dynamic in their most intimate moment is alluring. Chaeyeong wants Jimin to be tough.