58 - Wild Flower

Faye

It all started that night, eight months ago, when he planned our trip.

"Where are we going?"

"New Orleans."

"Just... just the two of us?"

"Just the two of us," he confirmed.

Ever since then, we've been inseparable.

Pedro healed in months what Jungkook broke so easily in a couple of seconds and a few words. I thought nothing could ever happen between the two of us, but the truth is, I was too blind not to see it.

He was the man I always wanted. The one I deserved.

We went there as friends and came back as a couple. Innocent touches became more frequent, friendly glances more loaded with innuendos until a harmless kiss on my head turned into a peck on my cheek, and somehow our lips touched.

It took me one single kiss to realize what I'd been missing.

He was nothing like I expected. The cold professionalism he trotted out with was kept in the office, because home, he was an entirely different person.

One that didn't call me Ebner anymore due to all the sleepless nights we spent together, making love to me until I couldn't walk. The pack of muscles he carried proved to be of good use, the stamina of a bull, but driving inside me so damn passionately it dissolved my cells into dust.

We were not angry-fucking. Not once.

He worshipped my body in ways I could not have possibly imagined; ways translated into sexual lullabies, with slow passionate sex and gentle roll of the hips, the anticipation of the orgasm bubbling before we even got undressed.

His touch didn't burn. It cured. He was insanely sensual, probing each inch of my skin with a tenderness that had me beginning and squirming. His caresses were ointment for my wounds.

Every time he got home, he would take off his tie and throw himself on his knees in front of me submitting himself entirely, and I would sink my fingers in his hair, trekked the mountain of his shoulders, and let him carry me to the bed.

He always asked. Never took.

And if I thought the levels of intimacy were fairy tale type of dreamy inside our bedroom walls, the little things he did outside of it were earth-shattering.

He would first kiss my hand before my lips when seeing me.

He would take the day off to take care of me when I got sick.

He would hug me from behind when I was cooking.