28 - The truth untold

A/N: Short (slightly long) intervention

1. First of all, I noticed many of you expected Faye's boss to be Taehyung, and sorry, I did that intentionally. Howeveeeer, Pedro himself has some sort of an essential role in this story (in the second book as well), and I needed him to have his own persona.

2. Secondly, the following chapter will contain plenty of trigger warnings related to: domestic violence, sexual assault, abuse (physical, sexual, emotional, verbal), violence, and miscarriage/abortion.

3. I highly recommend that those who don't feel comfortable reading about this, please skip the chapter. This type of content may have a different impact on each of us and can manifest in feelings of discomfort or anxiety.

4. Lastly, please take care of your emotional, psychological and physical safety! Unfortunately, the process of treating our trauma is long and sometimes challenging, and the wrong person in our lives may only hinder our efforts.

Sexual intercourse without our consent is considered sexual assault!

Wearing certain clothes that may seem "provocative," "sexy," "inviting," etc., does not make anyone entitled to force you into doing something you disagree with!

It's okay to feel different from the public opinion as your safety is concerned! We decide what is good or bad for us, so please, follow your instinct and do whatever is comfortable for you!

This chapter (apart from its purpose in the book) is dedicated to all the brave women out there who had the misfortune of being exposed to the topic enlisted above. Be proud of your scars because they tell the story your mouth couldn't! Don't be ashamed, and don't belittle what happened to you. You are not alone in this, and you are definitely a survivor, stronger than yesterday and ready for tomorrow!

 You are not alone in this, and you are definitely a survivor, stronger than yesterday and ready for tomorrow!

Faye

"Good morning, my favorite person in the world," Hobi enters my room with a wide smile on his face.