messy throat*

Anonymous asked: Anonymous asked:

If you're taking requests or ideas, Harry is very vocal when he fucking y/n and he loves to call her things like "good girl" and "angel" when he has her at her filthiest: gagging on his cock that she's managed to deep throat, fucking herself with her toys as Harry watches and gives her instructions to follow, begging Harry to stuff his entire cock into her small pussy, moaning like his personal cock whore as he pushes into her ass and claims her back hole...

———- wc: 950

———

"That's it. Look at you drool. Good girl." His groan was rough and deep. Watching the spit drip from her mouth as she held him as far as she can take him down her throat. Running over her chin and his balls but neither of them cared. It felt so good and she loved his praise. Pleasuring Harry, getting his praises and those nicknames that were so innocent when doing the filthiest things is what she thrives off of.

Pressing deep into her throat, over and over again to make her gag and feeling her around him. Taking himself out to let her breath but having a firm grip in her hair... it was a proper scene to be filmed. It was a shame they weren't.

"Look so fucking pretty when you're a mess. Who knew my angel could be such a whore." Harry took his thumb and opened her mouth. Thumb holding her tongue, he leaned down, spitting her open mouth before sliding his cock back in to mix it together.

She looked so pretty with her face flushed and eyes watery, chin slick with spit and the hungry glint in her eyes... it was Harry's favorite way of seeing her.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Inside of her cunt, the toy sat snug. Low vibrations but he could control it. Feeling her desperate hum around his cock only added to his pleasure, head tilted back with pure pleasure. Knowing his baby was getting pleasured and genuinely got off on making him feel good? It was a good cycle to have. They both worked to make sure each other got what they needed.

"What do you think? D'ya want some more? I want you to cum with my cock in your mouth." He murmured, holding her cheek in one hand and the remote to her toy in the other. Her lips wrapped around the tip, Y/N gave him the most pathetic little whimper paired with a nod. And since she's a good girl? Harry gave it to her.

Her squeal at the rush of new vibrations were enough to make his cock fall out of her mouth, but it was quickly resolved when he grabbed her hair with one hand and threw the remote back on the side, keeping a tight grip on her while he fed her his cock.

"Now... I didn't say to pull off." He warned, using his grip on her as a guide. "Good girls don't let cock out of their mouth. Do better, baby." And with a new eagerness, he helped her bob her head up and down, watching her closely. Seeing that she enjoyed it, her little noises of satisfaction made it even better.

It was obvious when she was close to an orgasm. She got squirmy, her nails would dig into him, and she would be far more whiny.

"Ah. Looks like my little angel's gonna cum. Fuck... I knew you were dirty, baby. But this? You're a slutty angel." He smirked, pulling her off his cock for a moment.

"Know it, m'your slutty little angel, sir. I can't...." her eyes crossed slightly when Harry presses the button on his remote to you the vibrations. "Ungh- Sir." Her mouth fell open. Y/N was always weak for this particular toy and Harry loved using it on her.

"You can't wait, Y/N? Have to finish your sentences, baby." He cooed, looking at his lover. She always was so fucking beautiful that it hurt his chest. But seeing her a complete mess on her knees all because of him? It was something else completely. It was magic. Erotic. Every good description word. That was it.

"N-no, no, Harry, Sir... please, please don't.... I want to cum." Her voice got higher pitched and whimpers, breathless as the vibrations rocked her. Pulsing inside of her, it lacked the stretch his cock gave but she was happy with it in her mouth.

"Uh, oh my.... god, Harry. Please...."

Her desperation was delicious. Harry was a weak man for begging.

"Make me cum like my good girl. And then you can."

As soon as her mouth is back on him, she's a woman on a mission. Sucking and licking, drooling all over his cock. And his vocals come out to play.

"My beautiful angel. Makes me feel so good.... fuck me, right there. Suck right there." He hisses through the lewd actions, the slick sound of her sucking and the vibrations and her whispers filling the room. "Listen to how dirty you get me. Soak my cock in your spit and drool like only a perfect little whore can. Shit."

Knowing his weak spots, it isn't hard to make him cum. Right at the tip, rubbing her tongue up against that spot while her hands work on his length. Stroking up and down while his curses continue.

"Fuck, like that. Like that, you dirty slut. Just got to get that cock in your mouth and you show what a dirty little girl you are. Suck it just like that." His hisses are heard through the messy strokes of her hands.

It was when she began to whimper that he felt the orgasm bubble over.

"Oh yes. Yes, yes, that's it. Keep moaning on my cock, M'gonna cum in your pretty fucking mouth." And with one more press of the vibrator remote, the both of them become a mess. His cum in her mouth, her thighs shaking as she cums on the floor and holds on to him for stability. Pulling off to moan at her orgasm, his cum dripping from her mouth as her eyes roll back.

"Ah. Messy angel." He chuckled, rubbing his cock through the mess of her lips and chin and stroking himself to get every last drop on her face.