fast fists

"Y'know, you didn't have to hit him." Y/N grumbled.

Currently, she was spending the end of her Friday night in Harry's apartment. Not the party they'd both said they were going to. She was cleaning up his bloody knuckles and the slight cut on his cheek that he had gotten from a very stupid fight at said party.

"Yeah, I did." His words were simple and he felt them to be true. Of course he didn't like being hurt, he didn't like Y/N being annoyed with him. They weren't officially a couple and just figured it out but he liked her so much that it was ridiculous. He felt extremely protective of her.

He winched when she took the alcohol soaked cotton pad and gently wiped it over his knuckles, the sting making him hiss quietly. He scowled slightly when she raised her face and raised a brow at him, as if it was proving her point. He wasn't. He was justified.

Harry knew that she was absolutely gorgeous. Magnetic, beautiful, kind, intelligent, and funny as all hell, and he was surprised when she actually decided to spend time with him. To kiss him a few times. It hadn't gone past that but they had a few sleepovers and cuddled. It was a gray area but still, he considered her his. He wasn't pleased when he had left to go to the bathroom at said sticky, gross house party and returned to see some prick from the swim team trying to chat a very visibly uncomfortable Y/N up.

He had stepped in and wrapped his arm around her waist, and the drunk boy thought he was slick by saying they were 'having a conversation' and for Harry to 'come back later'. It only escalated from them, when Harry insisted he wouldn't and the boy muttered something about Y/N. Saying 'her pussy probably wasn't that good anyways'. He was livid.

So it turned into a fight. One that had to be broken up, and Harry had been blinded by rage and irritation that anyone could say that shit about his girl. Something he had slipped up and called her when defending her from the piece of shit.

Y/N wasn't mad. She was worried for his injuries, despite how minor they were. She didn't like the idea of him getting hurt, especially because of her... but there was no denying how attractive it was that he had been so quick to defend her. How he had jumped in and was so personally offended for her that he felt an anger intense enough to get physical. All that, and the fact that he has called her my girl. God, it had gone straight between her legs.

"Mm." She hummed in disbelief. "Well, I suppose you've got to defend your girl. So I'll let it slide." Her little smirk made his cheeks heat up, flushing as he realized she had caught that. She didn't seem angry about it, but he was still nervous considering she hadn't had the discussion with him about it yet.

"Listen- Y/N, M'sorry if that was out of line to say. I know we haven't had any official dates or conversation about it and I probably shouldn't have-"

He was cut off with a soft pair of lips on his. A bit stunned, he took a second before responding to the kiss, a delighted and surprised hum leaving his throat. Pulling her further between his spread legs, he sat on the bathroom counter and cupped her face ever so gently, like she was the most precious treasure. Kissing her and savoring every joining of their lips as she continued to give him short, smooth pecks until the smiles on their faces got a bit too wide to continue, his stomach turning with butterflies as she giggled.

He loved kissing her. He had only had a few tastes of her, but from what he did have? He knew that if he was allowed he wouldn't ever pull away. He would kiss her forever.

"You should have. If you want me... m'yours."