Breast loving *

Request:

could u guys write something where H loves y/n big boobs... im kinda feeling insecure rn :(

*nicki voice* BIG BOOBs?

Absolutely. We love big boobs here. We love all boobs. And so does h

If anyone would also like one with small boobs, let us know! But here we go!

If you like this, check out our Patreon!

——

Harry loved boobs.

All boobs. All sizes. But he especially loved Y/N's.

They were big, full, and he couldn't fucking get enough. Every day he had to try and restrain himself, especially at the beginning of their relationship. All he wanted to do was bury his face in them. Hold them. Grasp, play, suck, knead, anything he could do to them, he wanted to.

Y/N hadn't met a man who was as obsessed with her tits as Harry was and that said a lot. Men loved breasts- but Harry was other level. He couldn't keep his hands or eyes off of it. He was always seemingly in awe of her chest and honestly? As much as it could be perceived as Pervy, it was flattering.

He paid so much attention to her in general, she couldn't help but let him indulge in his wants with her chest. Sitting with him on the couch, she would grab his hands when she sat between his legs and lead them under her shirt. Let his hands simply cup the lace clad breasts while they watched TV.

There wasn't enough praise he could give them. In her ear, whispering his thanks and how much he loved them. How he dreamed about them and wouldn't ever get enough of her and her body.

"Fuckin' perfect, Y'know that baby?" He murmured, thumb brushing over her nipple under the delicate lace of her bralette. "Need to go out n'buy my pretty baby some more of these things. S'so nice." He got her a few in pastels and now was wondering if he could have them replace some of her other lingerie. "So much easier to touch. No padding..." he kissed under her ear gently.

God, he was fucked.

"Mhm, we know. Down boy." She giggled, turning and stealing a peck on his jaw before settling back down. "You just like that you can suck on them through the lace. Admit it." Her teasing made him chuckle, shaking his head into her neck.

"Alright. Y'caught me, sweetheart." His fingers gently tugged into the lace and pulled it down, getting his hands inside of it. The hot skin burned his so deliciously, moaning in satisfaction as he carefully kneaded the flesh in his palms. It was relaxing and arousing for him. She could feel the throbbing of his cock against the small of her back, but he made no move to do anything about it. "But can you blame me? I've got the most gorgeous breasts, all to myself. You're so lovely n'generous to me. Let me play with them whenever I ask..." he sighed, pulling each breast out of the lace with his hands so they could be free.

"So big and pretty. Plenty to play with... to kiss, to love on. Makes me so happy." He added. Harry truly couldn't stop himself, pulling her shirt up quickly and revealing her chest to him. His groan was right in her ear, making her shiver. So raspy and full, she loved that she was able to get him like this.

"Look at them, darling." He gently moved his hands, watching them bounce. His large hands held them well, but he was in love with how they looked in them. "And you wonder why I love having you on top. Get them in my face. You're so fucking beautiful." He pressed a wet kiss to her neck, inhaling her scent while he took both of his thumbs and ran them over her nipples. That got a reaction out of her, her breathing catching as her head lulled back on her his shoulders.

"Swear, I'd let you kill me with them. Suffocate me. I love them. Love you even more, but I can't get enough." He gently pinched each nipple in between his fingers and shook his hands, cock pulsing harder at the rippling skin. "Prettiest nipples. Love to suck on 'em. Love seeing them bounce and move... love seeing how sexy they make you feel too."

"No, M'not gonna kill you, silly boy." She laughed breathily. His hands were warm and his rings cool on the skin, the contrasting sensations making her want to arch her chest into his hands. Harry didn't even truly know how much it affected her when he went on to worship her body like this. How good it felt to know he truly loved her and every inch of her body. "Then you'd never be able to touch them again. I don't want anyone else to, and you know they like attention." Her giggled continued when he playfully bit down on her ear, though it did shoot a bit of arousal into her stomach.

"No fuckin' way. No one else is touching these." He grumbled, pouting to himself. "Theyre mine. I'm the only one who gets to play with them. I know people look... s'rude but, no one else gets to touch."