whispers*

His hand squeezed her thigh as she attentively tried to listen to the conversation around them. At the pub for their weekly night out, Y/N and Harry sat quite close and she was feeling really good. Calm, relaxed even. They were all catching up on their weeks, most tipsy and some drunk. She only felt buzzed, and Harry was driving so there was a lemonade in front of him.

It was going well, and she leaned into him, humming in response to Gloria talking about her unexpected promotion when she heard him speak into her ear.

"I can't wait to take you home." He murmured, kissing her cheek before sliding his hand further under her dress. Inappropriately high, causing her to choke slightly. A simple clearing of her throat was used as an excuse, but Harry wasn't done.

"M'gonna wreck you. Y'know that?" Harry's tone was low, a bit gravely and all for her. He didn't particularly care about anyone else right now. Only his cock that had been aching for ages now, and making his lover flustered.

"M'gonna lay you out and lick up your cunt. Spread it open with my tongue and lick up all that cream you always have for me. Tastes so good coating my mouth every time. You always get so wet for me." He stroked a bit of her hair behind her ear lovingly while the grip around her thigh tightened.

"May spend a few hours down there. Licking you out until youre throbbing and begging me to stop. Maybe I'll tie y'down. Make it so you can't push me away because m'feeling so greedy tonight. You didn't let me have my pussy before we left.... So."

Oh. So that's what triggered it. She should have known that he would be making it up to her.... Or rather, she would be making it up to him.

"I still haven't decided which hole m'gonna fuck yet, though." He hummed, as if thinking about the options. "Could always go with your perfect pussy. It's so hot around my cock... fucking soaks me every damn time. Y'get me all wet, drips down my thighs and my balls too. But you're usually good and clean up your mess. But there's always my other hole...." He kissed her neck a few times and pulled her in for a 'hug', but realistically it was just him wanting to get deeper into it.

"That little asshole. Y'know how much I fucking love stretching it all open. How you struggle to take it a little bit but you're such a fucking whore for it that you do." He laughed, licking his lips as he nuzzled into her neck. "So fucking tight. You're a cockwhore though, so it doesn't really matter. I'll have you begging me for it. You don't stop until you get it either. It's so funny to listen to you pretend during the day... when we both know that as soon as I step in the door for bed that you're going to be face down, ass up like the perfect little bitch you are." His fingers dug into her thigh and Y/N mewled at the sting of pleasurable pain.

"So m'I gonna wreck that ass? Or that pussy? Or....." he let out a laugh. "Maybe your mouth? Should I fuck your mouth?" Y/N shook her head. She really wants him in her ass. But she won't admit that yet.

"Oh? No? Why not? Because... last time I checked... you love it. You take me down your throat and let spit drool down your chin. You moan when I fuck your mouth. Get so wet while I do it. Not to mention the many times I've had to drag you off of my cock because you're greedy." He brought his other hand to the back of her neck and discreetly cuffed it, tangling some of her hair too.

She was in shock. In front of all of their friends, he was whispering about their plans. Describing how he was going to ruin her when they got home. Inches away from his fingers meeting her pulsing, soaked cunt. New kink was unlocked, for sure.

"Now tell Daddy what you want."