Good luck charm*

Boxerry 😙
Warning: daddy kink
Please vote and check out our other stories!!M

——
Harry was panting.

There was nothing that compares to the feeling after he had a fight. Well, nothing like winning. The adrenaline coursing through his veins. The crowd going wild, the fact he won a ton of fucking money. And then his girl waiting on the side.

She knew the look in his eye. Y/N had met Harry here when tending the bar for some extra cash, Didnt question the legality of it all. But being called to serve some vodka soda into the room after a fight had led her to Harry. And now they had been together for quite a bit. She could read exactly what he was thinking.

Y/N wasn't going to be able walk properly for a bit.

Amazing.

The dressing room for these things were strangely nice for what they were. Scurrying back there as soon as she had seen the look in his eyes had been the smartest idea so he wouldn't throw her over his shoulder like last time and flash half the place her panties. Her own adrenaline was going as she heard the footsteps coming to the room.

Harry was wired and ready. Horny as fucking sin, he needed his release and he was going to get it with the sexiest girl he had ever met in his life. The door opened with a kick from his foot, and an eerily calm smile grew on his face.

"Y/N, sweets." He murmured. "Come to me." He gestured for her to come to the door to meet him, and she did as he asked. In these dirty around it was better to simply give him what he wanted. His hand came to pet her hair, smoothing it away from her face- before yanking her to him.

His mouth on hers, he kissed her hard. Deep. There was no sweet lead up. He wanted her mouth and her taste, an Y/N wasn't going to complain. Her hands flattening on his sticky, sweaty chest, she was pulled into his body with his free hand tugging her into him. Tongues were tasted, Y/N moaning in surprise as Harry's hand went under her skirt and grabbed a handful of the ass he utterly adored.

"I need you, baby." He growled, flipping their positions. Backing her up against the door, his hand stayed on her ass as he pressed himself against her. "Feel that?" He could cum just from rubbing against her, honestly. But he wanted his pussy. "Feel how hard I am? S'for you. I need you."

His voice was so dark and needy, and Y/N knew what she was in for. There was no way she wouldn't want this. Harry was such a good lover. Generous, thorough, deep, and so god damn passionate. Nothing and no one would ever compare to him, and after match sex was one of the many perks of being with him.

"Have me. M'all yours, H. Always."

It always seemed to light him up as she was confirming that she belonged to him. Harry hardly believed a soul as gorgeous as hers was wanting of his, but he was completely and utterly obsessed with her.

That's how they end up like this.

Shorts around his ankles, Y/N being held up against the door as he thrust into her over and over. The sounds were near animalistic as he drove himself into that sweet cunt, claiming it with each thrust. "Fuck, that's my girl." He groaned against her neck, biting down against it as he felt a bit of her arousal drip down his length. "Perfect. Take my cock so well... my own personal slut to have back here.... Take it every time...." He muttered into the sweaty skin.

Her hand tugged at his hair, and the noise that left him had her nearly cumming. A guttural moan, the bite of pain having his thrusts pause for a second before speeding up again.

"Oh my god.... Oh god, that's so good." Her mouth dropped open as his cock found the perfect angle, his mouth biting and sucking on her neck as he pounded into her. She was going to be so deliciously sore.

The sound of his cock sliding in and out of her, the skin against skin and their mixed moans filled the room. There was no attempt to be quiet, though people definitely were walking in the hallway and able to hear the activity. No one dared to interrupt though.

"Fuck, fuck.... Perfect fucking pussy. You know just what... to do to me. So obsessed with you, baby. S'mine, you're all mine." He pulled off her neck to kiss her messily. Neither minded the wetness of their kisses, how their moans interrupted their tongues, none of it. They were so invested in the pleasure it sparked that nothing could take away from it.

"Fuck me.... Fuck me, H. I'm all yours... make me cum." Y/N pleaded, getting to her end. All of it made it even better for her. His heavy thrusts, dirty words. The way he managed to get her wet simply looking at her in the ring... she had been worked up knowing how tonight was going to go and she was about to cum.

"Yeah... gonna cum all over my cock like the good girl you are for me." He simpered, managing a hand between them to rub her clit. That seemed to get her, the stream of curses and moans following it. "Mhm... that's what I want. Always want you to lose yourself on me. Letting me use your pussy whenever I need it.... Being my good luck charm in there, knowing I get to come back here and take you like this. Fucking cum for me, baby. Give it to me." He rubbed harder.

"Give it to Daddy."

That sent her over the edge. The one word he knew got her off the most. Tumbling over it as white hot pleasure shot through her, her hand yanking hard at his hair and the other digging the nails into his skin as her body shook. A Yelp of pleasure was sobbed out as she found her release on him, Harry following not too far behind. The pain and the way her cunt milked over his cock sending him straight into the pleasure filled abyss. Three hard thrusts and letting go deep inside of his girl.

"Fuck me.... My good luck charm."